|Release||26 January 2015 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this item? You can only gain more via Ports voyages.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A golden crossguard crafted by a legendary Gu sage, required to make tetsu weaponry.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The tengu tsuba is a reward in the Player-owned port minigame. It is found during the "Cross Guard" standard voyage in the Shield region, which has an adversity of 15,000 Morale, 15,000 Combat, and 15,000 Seafaring. To be able to receive this voyage, a total distance of 6,000,000 miles must have been travelled, and Exile's Point must have been unlocked. One tengu tsuba is also the reward from the second Guardians of the World trio special voyage: Gu: Warriors of the Magic Mountain.
Note: The (standard) voyage rolled depends on how many tsubas/kasekis and tetsu/seasinger weapons you own in total. If you have more of one, then the voyage will be for the one you own the least of; otherwise, it's 50/50.
A Tengu tsuba can be used to repair a tetsu katana by 50%, or a tetsu wakizashi for 95%.
Only one Tengu tsuba can be received from a single voyage, even if merchants are used.
Products[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 March 2015 (Update):
- The chances of receiving gemstone kaseki and tengu tsuba voyages have been improved.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 'Tsuba' (鍔) means 'crossguard' in Japanese.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 23 August 2015. (Archived from the original on 27 October 2020.) Mod Rowley: "The (standard) voyage rolled depends on how many tsubas/kasekis and tetsu/seasinger weapons you own in total."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 23 August 2015. (Archived from the original on 27 October 2020.) Mod Rowley: "If you have more of one, then the voyage will be for the one you own the least of, otherwise it's 50/50."