Quick guide for Temple of Ikov
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Lucien in the Flying Horse Inn, in the north-west of East Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Inside the temple[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Light Source, Pendant of Lucien
- Talk to Lucien in or around the bar north of Ardougne Castle.
Bank any unnecessary weight for this next section, you want to get below 0 kg (note that the Boots of lightness obtained in this section will reduce your weight by 4.5kg).
- Bank your items until your weight is less than 0 kg. (Beware! Possible loss of items if you fall off the bridge.)
- Go the temple of Ikov, which is located north-east of the Ardougne Lodestone (pictured right). Bring a light source.
- Go down the ladder
- Inside the temple, run west and down the stairs.
- Take the Boots of lightness on the east side behind the web, and equip them and the Lucien pendant.
- Go upstairs and enter the north gate.
- Take the bridge across the lava and pick up the lever located in the southern part of the room, in front of the crates.
- Run back to the dungeon entrance where you came down the ladder and use the lever on the lever bracket directly west of the ladder on the wall. Pull it. Make sure you pull it before returning to a bank, or else the lever will return to the room.
Ice arrows[edit | edit source]
- Go through the south gate, and loot the chests in the tunnel for ice arrows. You will only need a couple of arrows if you use abilities.
- With 20 limpwurt roots and your bow, return to the main chamber with the bridge. Continue north past the trapdoor to the lever on the wall.
- Right-click the lever and select Search for traps, then pull it.
- Run west and open the wooden door
- Open the next door and kill the fire warrior that appears with ice arrows.
- Talk to Winelda, and ask to be teleported across the lava. She will ask for 20 limpwurt roots.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
If siding with the guardians (recommended)[edit | edit source]
If siding with Lucien[edit | edit source]
- Enter the large room to the north through the wall.
- Go to the small sub-room in the corner.
- Try to take the staff from table, kill any guardians if they stop you until the staff is acquired.
- Go the the shed west of the Grand Exchange.
- Hand the staff to Lucien.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 10,500 experience
- 8,000 experience
- Boots of lightness
- Pendant of Lucien, giving you access to the front door of the Temple of Ikov (dungeon)
- Armadyl pendant (If you sided with Armadyl, but you can get one by killing the guardians if you sided with Lucien)
- Shiny key for entering through the back door of the Temple of Ikov, from near McGrubor's Wood (can be added to the steel key ring after One Small Favour)
- Access to the Symbol of Armadyl gravestone (also requires The Giant Dwarf)
- 5 Kudos in the Varrock Museum if you talk to Historian Minas
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Temple of Ikov is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
- 'Phite Club
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dimension of Disaster
- Dimension of Disaster: Curse of Arrav
- Dimension of Disaster: Defender of Varrock
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Do No Evil
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Hopespear's Will
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Our Man in the North
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Curse of Arrav
- The Curse of Zaros
- The General's Shadow
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- The Temple at Senntisten
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- Wandering Ga'al
- While Guthix Sleeps
|Part 1 of the The Rise of Lucien quest series|