Template talk:Infobox Quest
- 1 Semi protection
- 2 Parameters
- 3 Suggestion
- 4 Original Ending
- 5 Lvl 13? No it's lvl 11
- 6 Required vs recommended items
- 7 Eadger's Ruse required items
- 8 Untitled
- 9 Plague's End skills
- 10 Shilo Village Quest
- 11 Quest Requirements for Creature of Fenkenstien
- 12 Missing Transcript
- 13 Making History Quest corrections
Semi protection[edit source]
I think something should be done with "Jagex difficulty" and "Official length". It should be either "Official difficulty" and "Official length" or "Jagex difficulty" and "Jagex length. Matt (t) 06:47, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
I think this would be really helpful. Why not add an image of the inventory with the required items and an image with the recommended items instead of just listing them all in the infobox. That would really help. Necatur15 23:58, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I believe some quest guide pages do include an image of the recommended/required inventory. If you like, you are welcome to add images of the necessary items. 222 talk 00:04, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, some have a long list of items and some a short list of items, also, the size of text linking is about 25 bytes while an inventory image is about 8 kilobytes (8192 bytes), then there's the different heights of item images that will make the list look a bit misshapen. And the links go to a page that contains an image, and more information on the item. It's a lot easier to link then to insert an image (our image sever has been failing lately too). 00:09, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
Original Ending[edit source]
In the original version of the quest, there was no cutscene of the crypt. After giving Juliet the potion, you come back to find her enraged. She tells you that Romeo never showed up and upon talking to Romeo, he tells you he chickened out. I don't remember the exact details, just thought it would be something you might think of putting in the Trivia section? 126.96.36.199 23:18, February 27, 2011 (UTC)Kuroda2011 a.k.a. Nano Man2
Lvl 13? No it's lvl 11[edit source]
Idk how to edit the template but I just did this quest with my noobie girlfriend and she fought the warlock, it's lvl 11.
Required vs recommended items[edit source]
The teleport tabs are not required items, only recommended. Also, runes would work, too, with a high enough magic level. Add dwarven army axe to guide...
I have no idea how to edit, so I'll suggest this here.
I think that the guide should mention that you have to be on high detail to see the troll thistle. I searched for 20 minutes before switching to high detail at the reccomendation of one of my friends. It might be nice if someone just added that in for me. Thanks!
Eadger's Ruse required items[edit source]
There's a problem with the Eadger's Ruse quest. The pestle and mortar and the tinderbox CANNOT be used from your toolbelt. Please put you cannot.
The requirements are incorrect, I used only 25 pure essence to be able to complete the quest. 9:53am, tuesday, March 27, 2012. 188.8.131.52 16:54, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
If you look up the Land of the Goblins quest it shows that you need Level 36 fishing. However, what it doesn't mention is that you can boost it to complete the task of catching the Hemenster whitefish. All you need is the slimy eel to bait it and an admiral pie to boost your fishing. (Note: Your fishing must be at least 32 for this trick to work as the admiral pie only boosts your fishing by 5 levels.) 184.108.40.206 03:11, May 16, 2012 (UTC)Gobears93
Dragon slayer quest: Please edit... Elvarg hits through antifire potions, negating their effectiveness; therefore they are not necessary in the quest. Prayer is continually drained at a very rapid pace. At least three 4 dose prayer potions are needed if your prayer level is 43 to 50.
Suggested weapon: Using Dragon dagger P++ in the fight to poison the dragon. Suggest this be edited to: 60 attack is required to wield any dragon weapons. (aside ... If someone has 60 attack, no doubt Elvarg would be out matched and p++ not necessary in what would be a very quick fight).
Elvarg seems to be resistant to stab. I used stab with a rune scimitar and struck zeros repeatedly. I then switched to "slash" and quickly scored hits on her. I did use super attack and super strength potions in the fight.
I just used the wikia for guidance :) The guide is otherwise very nicely done. 220.127.116.11 05:24, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Plague's End skills[edit source]
For the quick guide of Plague's End, it says the skills are boostable. On the Main article, it says they are not. I would just like to know which it is. Thanks Stormarmbat (talk) 18:37, January 3, 2015 (UTC)
Shilo Village Quest[edit source]
Not sure how to edit, But for the Shilo village quest it is possible to purchase a spade from " Jiminua's Jungle Store " if we can get that moved underneath the section listed for item to be bought through the store along with prices so users know how much they need for all puchases through the store. 18.104.22.168 15:16, June 14, 2015 (UTC)flybikes123 22.214.171.124 15:16, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
Quest Requirements for Creature of Fenkenstien[edit source]
Priest In Peril should be listed as a requirement due to the quest requiring access to Canafis. 126.96.36.199 09:36, July 31, 2015 (UTC) capnahdharr (7/31/15 @ 5:35 EST)
- I don't think Priest in Peril is required anymore to access Canifis. Haidro 09:42, July 31, 2015 (UTC)
Missing Transcript[edit source]
It seems there's no transcript whatsoever for Grim Tales. That quest was filled with a lot of hilarious dialogue so I imagine a transcript would be very well recieved. I wanted to recount it to a friend, but I can't find anywhere the dialogue is written down.
- It would be better to put this message at Talk:Grim Tales instead. Some quests have no transcripts yet, but they can always be added. :) 14:34, November 10, 2015 (UTC)
Making History Quest corrections[edit source]
The required items say you need an "Unstrung Sapphire Amulet" but you actually need a stringed one (or at the very least, you need to have a ball of wool with you to string it).
Dron, one of the POI for the quest is in the North East of the village, not the South East as it currently says.
188.8.131.52 06:47, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
184.108.40.206 06:48, 3 November 2019 (UTC)
- This isn't a place to ask for changes to specific quests, Talk:Making History would be the correct place. But I see unstrung has already been changed to strung and Dron's location has been corrected as well. :) 10:49, 4 November 2019 (UTC)