- I'm asking myself the same question... Does anyone know if it is possible? Therealmagicrune 12:48, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
hover over image[edit source]
- The article says you can't. What is a hover over image, anyway? C Teng talk 12:46, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- The problem is that to get clickable images, Clickpic uses the "external" link method of referring to the image (which is why it needs the full URL of the image) and the target page.
- In other words, it uses the [target image-url], which does not allow control of the "alt" or "title" text (which is displayed when hovering over the image). The Mediawiki (which is what Wikia uses) built-in rendering of external images sets the "alt" text to the last part of the image name. Amaurice talk 15:01, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- COMMENT: The main image (at the top), clicking on it will redirect to the homepage! AND it has a hover over image text! "Visit the Main Page [alt-z]"