The teleportation compactor is a device available at level 110 Invention. Each compactor is a single-use item that converts up to 20 fully charged pieces of jewellery into a single compacted version that can hold numerous charges.
Compacted jewellery is not destroyed when it reaches zero charges; instead, it can be recharged by using more "standard" jewellery on the compacted version, which consumes the jewellery. Partially charged jewellery will not work.
Types of compacted jewellery[edit | edit source]
- ^ If the jewellery consumed to charge the compacted form degrades to dust when consumed, then the cost per charge is the same whether you use a compactor or not. However, if the jewellery could have been recharged, then the cost is extra and would have been saved if you didn't use a compactor.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 29 April 2019 (Update):
- Compacted jewelery now has right-click teleport ops when worn and on the action bar.
- patch 18 February 2019 (Update):
- Corrected some grammar inconsistencies on (c) teleport items to state 1 charge remaining (rather than 1 charges) and 2 remaining charges etc.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Teleport jewelry pieces combined with a teleportation compactor are no longer automatically lost on death.
- patch 19 February 2018 (Update):
- Compacting teleport jewellery with a full inventory no longer disconnects players.
- patch 5 February 2018 (Update):
- Compacted jewellery no longer has a percentage-based item charge tooltip. The number of charges remaining still appears.
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Compacted dragonstone jewellery will no longer be reset when recharging at the Tears of Seren.
- patch 11 December 2017 (Update):
- The message on a compactor device when consuming items has been updated to show the amount of items that will be consumed.
- Fixed an issue where a compactor device would consume items if charged jewellery was in the first inventory slot.