Teleport to house
|Teleport to house|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A tablet containing a magic spell.|
|Exchange||3,581 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The teleport to house tablet is an item that can be used by any player to teleport to their player-owned house. Players can create this item on a mahogany eagle lectern (requiring 67 Construction) as long as they have 1 law rune, 1 air rune, 1 earth rune, and 1 soft clay and at least level 40 Magic. The Air or Earth runes can be replaced with a staff, reducing the cost of runes and saving one inventory space. Alternatively dust runes can be used. You gain 30 Magic experience for each tablet you create, each tablet takes 4 seconds to make.
This tablet can be made regardless of the player's current spellbook. As with all tablets (except for the Ardougne teleport tablet), the user does not need to have the relevant Magic level to use it. All tablets, including this one are an efficient method of earning money and magic experience. They are very popular with the community, as they take up 1 inventory space, making a good 1-click teleport and great for tablet making/construction training. A good strategy in making tablets is to use a servant to obtain the soft clay from the bank. Note that your servant will charge a certain fee for this.
Cost[edit | edit source]
Creation[edit | edit source]
Destinations[edit | edit source]
Chipped Teleport to house quest reward[edit | edit source]
After the quest Love Story, players with Level 77 Magic can use a chisel with a Teleport to house tablet to get a teleport to house (chipped). Players who used a Magic boost such as Super magic potions, wizard's mind bomb, or the Vecna skull to complete Love Story will need to boost again to chip these tablets.
It can be set to the following locations.
- Rimmington tablet
- Taverley tablet
- Pollnivneach tablet
- Rellekka tablet
- Brimhaven tablet
- Yanille tablet
- Trollheim tablet (requires the miner's diary to be handed to the Wise Old Man in Draynor Village. Usage of this does not require the completion of Eadgar's Ruse, although the Trollheim Teleport spell is much cheaper.)
- Prifddinas tablet (requires completion of Plague's End)
- Otot tablet (requires 1,750 reputation on Mazcab)
- Menaphos tablet
- Anachronia tablet (requires a tier 2 Player Lodge on Anachronia)
There is currently a bug that prevents some players from making a Menaphos tablet from a teleport to house tablet if the Otot tablet has not been unlocked. However, the Menaphos tablet may still be made in this case by modifying another chipped tablet.
All-in-one teleport[edit | edit source]
When properly set-up, a single house teleport tablet can allow fast travelling to up to 20 different locations. The tablet can be chipped, allowing travel to up to 10 different locations while the player's house contains 6 different portals and an amulet of glory providing 4 extra locations.
The optimal set-up would be to have a house in Yanille and the 6 portals set to all possible locations excluding the Watchtower. This requires Desert Treasure to be complete to direct the Kharyrll Teleport portal. Such a set up makes it optimal for Slayer assignments when combined with lodestones, fairy rings, the Slayer and Dungeoneering cape perks, as well as other methods of transportation.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 11 September 2017 (Update):
- Players can now teleport to their house via the Arc Islands' 'House' cosmetic when their teleport arrival location is set to 'Portal'.
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- Players can once again repair modified house teleport tablets.
- Clicking the "more" option when chipping a teleport to house tablet will no longer close the options.
- ninja 23 February 2015 (Update):
- Players can now chip Teleport to House tablets to redirect to Prifddinas.
- patch 11 April 2012 (Update):
- The Teleport to House spell and teleport tablet now teleport the player to the same place.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the Flash Powder Factory update on 13 December 2011, it became impossible to repair tablets after they were chipped. This was fixed on 4 January 2012.