Quick guide for Tears of Guthix (quest)
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Juna, deep inside the Lumbridge Swamp cave.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Unequip any weapons or shields when speaking with Juna.
- Climb down Dark hole under tree south east of the water altar in the Lumbridge Swamp
- Run south-east and go to Tears of Guthix cavern link.
- Dismiss all followers and un-equip items held in hand before talking to Juna.
- Talk to Juna in the Lumbridge Swamp Caves.
- If you've already completed The Chosen Commander.
The Bowl of Stone[edit | edit source]
- Use a cut sapphire on a bullseye lantern (oil).
- Light the sapphire lantern with a tinderbox.
- Run to the North side of the cavern, Right-click Light creature and Travel across cavern.
- Mine a rock, craft the magic stone into a stone bowl.
- Jump the cliff to the east or cross back over the chasm.
- Return to Juna.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- 1,000 experience
- Ability to play Tears of Guthix once a week
- Ability to make an ornate bowl for increased experience with 80 and
- Juna teleport option on the games necklace
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Tears of Guthix (quest) is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes