|Build name||Teak armchair|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||A comfortable seat.|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
A teak armchair can be built in the chair space hotspot of the parlour in a player-owned house. It requires level 35 Construction and 2 teak planks to build. When built, it earns the player 180 experience.
Constructing teak armchairs from 35 to 99 Construction, without any experience multipliers, would cost 68,240,842.22.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to play several animations while sat on this chair.
- patch 26 July 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on a chair no longer leaves the sitting animation on the player after teleporting.
- patch 17 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object no longer shows player skillcapes through their legs.
- It is no longer possible to equip items when sitting on this object.
- patch 10 January 2011 (Update):
- Sitting on this object will now face the correct direction in more circumstances.
- It is no longer possible to stand on top of a player if they are sitting down.
|Fireplace space (Fireplace)|
|Bookcase space (Bookcase)|