Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Actions||Pay, Talk to, Trade, Examine|
|Examine||Perhaps this gardener might look after crops for you.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Taria is the lady who looks after the bush patch in Rimmington. She will not look after Poison ivy bushes though, because they cannot be diseased. She may be used as one of the five gardeners that a player must speak to during the A Fairy Tale Part I quest.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
18 July 2022 (
- The "Talk-to" option has been renamed to "Talk to".
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Leprechauns and farmers now remain in place rather than wandering about.
- Farmers now offer items for sale in a shop, opened via a new "Trade" option, rather than through dialogue.
- Farmers now have "Pay" as their left-click option.
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her name might be derived from Finnish: Tarja.