This is the obvious counterpart to Retribution; does this too play an animation on death?
184.108.40.206 15:53, December 19, 2009 (UTC)Nstrike2
- I was expecting a nuclear bomb to go off, but it looks like white mushrooms. Malcolm33 22:04, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
I think the image there should have people standing around, so you can see the people get hit by the giant mushrooms! --13:30, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with Zylus not only because people should be able to see the damage animation, but also because people getting hit with giant mushrooms is hilarious.
220.127.116.11 14:27, January 11, 2010 (UTC) Nstrike2
lifepoints update[edit source]
befoer the update damage was clclaterd as x*0.25 or 25% of x since the update damage is now multplyed by ten wich is now x*.25*10 or x*2.5 wich is stated as 250% please stop and read this before reverting my edit Duckersmash3 00:15, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
What happens if you pray at the altar upstairs at the monastery to boost your prayer level over 100. Will wrath's damage be boosted?
Wrath does not max 240[edit source]
Ive hit higher, just hit a 268 with 89 pray. No joke... Just did it . I do have void on.... could that affect it?
Just hit another 264... Wrath does not max 240...
- I've also hit much higher than 240 with wrath at 89 prayer, without even wearing void. My max is around 270-280. 18.104.22.168 15:17, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
Does the damage for this prayer round up or down?Mu695 17:14, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
does 3.0x damage instead of 2.5x[edit source]
I think that it does 3.0x damage of your prayer level because I can only max at about 276 at 89 prayer even though 89x2.5 only equals 222 but 89x3.0= 276 so I think it hits 3.0 x more damage of ur prayer base
- [http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/prayer_the_ancient_curses#the_curses The manual disagrees], but who's to say it's every accurate? 01:49, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Nobody has ever said that it is accurate (it is almost always wrong).
"Following the Evolution of Combat, Wrath was intended to have its damage increased to 2500% of the player's Prayer level, however it still only deals up to 300%."
Is there any source on this? That seems a bit... overpowered. At level 99 prayer that would be 247,500 damage. Even Vorago only does 50k.05:05, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
99x25=2,475 that's rather weak, really.22.214.171.124 13:41, April 23, 2014 (UTC)