"Controlled by Jagex Moderators", they CAN be controlled by mods, but are not all the time. I've tried to update this, but there's too much constant editing to get it in. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by SephorixTH (talk).
- Fixed. Thanks! -- 16:06, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
Loots i have recieved so far: 2 mystic lava staffs, 2 dds, 100 dbolts (e), 1 super set with a prayer potion.
this the strongest monster of the wildy, right?
I've just seen someone hit 1800+ on a wildy worm, probably with ruby bolts (e). can anyone confirm that there is no cap on the damage for ruby bolts (e)? Boolderdash 16:39, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
Dropped 500 lava runes, 50 blood runes, 50 death runes and 3 sharks in 1 kill. 18.104.22.168 17:01, February 21, 2011 (UTC)
corporeal beast and spirit beast are in the wilderness, and they are of a higher comabt level--Qazwsx753421 00:03, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- I've been killing this a good bit and got some info on it. First, it always drop 2 sharks every time I killed it. Second, I have yet to see a fury shark and I ever seen a jmod wyrm so those should be noted on rarity. Third, it always drop same few drops. Below is a drop list of what I have gotten, in addition to sharks. While that probably isn't all of the drop combinations, they have been fairly consistent.
- -100 Dragon Bolts (E)
- -2 Dragpn Daggers (P++)
- -1 Mystic Robe Top and 1 Mystic Robe Bottom
- -100 Rune Arrows, Black Dragonhide Body, Black Dragonhide Chaps, and Rare Drop (this drop has always had nothing, an uncut sapphire, or a key half. Due to this, I believe it may be also have a Rare Drop Table Drop, since all these are on it)
- -500 Lava Runes, 50 Death Runes, and 50 Blood Runes
- -100 Blood Runes and 2 Mystic Lava Staves
- -15 Rune Bars (Noted)
- -1 Super Attack (4), 1 Super Strength (4), 1 Super Defence (4), and 1 Prayer Potion (4) Bio 05:07, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
This article has been vandalized a lot lately. Don't you think we should protect it?Krayfish 00:06, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
The WildyWyrms are not here anymore. I try to fix this but someone keeps changing it to its orignal state. Please someone change this or stop changing my edit back!
- We know. It's kept for historical reasons. Suppa chuppa 02:58, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
Remove WildyWyrms from drop tables[edit source]
If you go on the articles of certain items that WildyWyrms dropped, such as prayer potion or dragon bolts (e), WildyWyrms are listed among the dropping monsters. This is deceptive, as it implies that WildyWyrms still exist in-game... which they don't. I move that we remove all mentions of WildyWyrms from drop tables on item pages. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 23:37, November 7, 2012 (UTC)