- Not true. With 10k charges I had every spell highlighted except the ones that required uncharged orbs or a polypore staff or Armadyl runes. Iu10951 (talk) 20:38, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Actually, I have two fully charged pouches, and I tried swapping them both in and out of my ammo slot, and my spell book (normal) only shows four or five spells available, like the first poster said. I have no idea what the difference would be. I can't even fire off fire balls! What gives, man? 188.8.131.52 06:19, March 21, 2014 (UTC)
- RS's official wiki had this to say:
- "When you use an accepted rune on the pouch, the pouch will consume the rune. This will decrease the pouch's remaining capacity and increase its stored energy. Pouches that run out of capacity (10000) will be deleted from your inventory. To check the pouch's capacity, right-click the pouch and choose 'Check'."
- So, yes, pouches that have both 0 energy and 0 capacity will degrade to dust. Iu10951 (talk) 20:45, February 24, 2014 (UTC)
Does it stack in bank?[edit source]
I know some items like herbocide/wicked hood don't stack in bank...
Two Questions[edit source]
1) If you fill the pouch and it still has leftover energy can you charge more energy in it?
2) It says that it will rapidly use up energy just by equipping it. Does it mean that every second you have it on, the energy disappears or only if you auto cast spells it does?