It seems to my experience that when fighting White Knights with a rune two-hander, the slash option seems to be more accurate (i.e. hits more times) and does more damage than the sword's crush option. This despite white knights appearing to wear plate armor. Anyone else got anything on this? Sol Levante 01:58, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
This is also my experience. Kiwimango 07:01, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
The agressiveness[edit source]
I remember hearing, that after wanted, if you kill emnough whites they will attack you on sight.--cody6 02:44, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
Don't teir swords look like iron two-handed sword, when looked at the front?
The Drops section.[edit source]
Let me ask you a question, is there need to list different drops for different levels of the white knights? They all drop the same thing, there might be minor differences in the drops, (like some levels of white kngihts drop more runes than others) but they mostly drop the same thing. BlazeTheMovieFan 18:55, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
- If no one objects I will clean up the drops section this weekend, since all levels of white kngihts drop mostly the same thing. BlazeTheMovieFan 18:59, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
- It's time to clean up the drop section. The reason why I make a discussion before making major edits is because I'm afraid I might do bad edits. Well, I'm going to edit the drop section now. BlazeTheMovieFan 04:14, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
You can always edit stuff if you are trying to improve it. RS:AGF+RS:BB protect you there. If you mess up, you revert, ask other people to fix on talk page, and it's no sweat. HaloTalk 04:16, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
DROP GEMS RARE
Two rank-systems[edit source]
How are we supposed to see these two ranking systems?
This 1st one:
|Plume colour||Rank||Combat level|
vs. this 2nd one:
|Number of black knights killed||Player rank in white knights|
|less than 100||no rank|
|100 - 199||White Knight Novice|
|200 - 299||White Knight Peon|
|300 - 499||White Knight Page|
|500 - 799||White Knight Noble|
|800 - 1299||White Knight Adept|
|1,300+||White Knight Master|
I am just quite curious. Are they separate? With 1st being the different Orders and ranks, which can be separate from the number of black knights one has killed?
It can also be seen as very conflicting :S
So, how are we supposed to be seeing these two ranking systems? Did they (i.e. Jagex) make this clear?22:41, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I think the two are completely separate, at the moment it seems the player can't be any higher rank than Initiate, as the player can't get any different color plumes for their helmets (apart from heraldic helms), and the Novice-Master determine what types of armour can be purchased. The first table refers to the White Knight NPCs while the second table refers to the players' own ranks among the White Knights. 01:44, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, that troubles me too, a bit. The plume colour. You can recieve 'Proselyte armour', Sir Tiffy even calls you Proselyte. But the plume is only a bit more orange than the Initiate one. So also compaired with the other White knights it doesn't make sense.
08:11, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
- That's because White Knight is not the same as Temple Knight. The Proselyte is your rank in the Temple Knights after Slug Menace, while you become an Initiate in the White Knights in Wanted. The Temple Knight plume colours are obviously just different to the White Knight ones. 126.96.36.199 22:08, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
UnRunescape Wiki[edit source]
- They're the UnRunescape Wiki...It's all a pack of lies... 02:41, February 25, 2013 (UTC)