Talk:What's Mine is Yours
Doric says babby in the voice acting when it says baby. Likely a reference to Simon aka Honeydew of the Yogscast?
- Just an accent, I doubt it. MolMan 15:40, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
Bonus XP Questions?[edit source]
1) Do Doric's tasks give Mining and the other guy's give Smithing, or do they just give xp which can be used towards either Mining or Smithing?
2) Can the goblin cower shield only be used for 1000xp once or can you loot multiple shields and get 1000xp each time?
1) Doric's tasks reward smithing xp, Boric's tasts reward mining xp. Both reward bonus xp on the Gofrannon amulet, the xp on the amulet can be used for either.
2) You can only get the 1000xp once, if you destroy your shield and then get another one, it will not have any bonus xp attached to it if you already used up the 1000 xp.
Updated with new information[edit source]
Required for completing Devious Minds[edit source]
Archived trivia[edit source]
This was removed from the article recently, so I though we should keep it here instead:
- There is a discrepancy between the voice acting and text – when Doric says You can teleport to the Falador lodestone to get back here quickly, the actor actually says If you teleport to the Falador lodestone, you can return here much quicker.
- This quest displaced Wilfred, the 99 Woodcutting cape NPC, and relocated him to the trees just west of the Falador lodestone.
- During the opening ceremony, there is a female Forgotten warrior in the crowd who appears to be wearing Katagon equipment.
- Sir Amik will ask who the player is even if they have completed the Black Knights Fortress quest.
- The adventurer on the poster appears to be the same one on the one for Stolen Hearts and Diamond in the Rough.
The character Sten[edit source]
My memory for the Star Trek episode could be mistaken, but I believe the name "Sten" refers to the original Star Trek series episode "Amok Time". I believe that Spock's rival for the hand of his betrothed is named "Sten". If this was intentional, I don't know what the context or relevance to this Star Trek episode might be other than the character name.
126.96.36.199 18:57, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
brawler bug[edit source]
I experienced a bug just now where the brawlers would not appear at the Varrok mines. Logging out and back in again seemed to fix it. Might be worth mentioning on the article. 188.8.131.52 09:16, January 2, 2015 (UTC)