- Weapon table might be article-worthy, into which this could be merged. 3 sections, one for each of melee, ranged and magic. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 17:10, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
thank you, I'll get to work
- Hey, this is super handy. Coolies. --Sαcrε Fι (edit my sig) | (edit my user page) 05:54, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Is it possible to implement a sort-by function, to rank the weapons from highest to lowest for each stat? 184.108.40.206 21:31, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Indeed it is! I shall do it now, since I'm gunna add as much data as I can. 15:11, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Unfortunately I thought the table was a proper table, not an infobox. Hence, nothing I could do. Someone else may know how to make it sortable, but i don't. 19:54, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
All Three tables are now sortable. -- Gallaxy1200 23:42, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks much! I did some experimenting, but never got around to implmenting it. Glad someone took the initiative! 00:18, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
If you notice that any weapons are missing from the table, please leave a note here.
- Dharok's greataxe, Guthan's warspear and the Zamorakian spear were missing but have been fixed. 19:49, 12 June 2008 (UTC) (completed)
- Missing: Cattleprod and Dark Dagger. --BeyPokéDig 12:15, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
- Missing: both chinchompas, all salamanders, scythe and weapons with no (or negative) bonuses (if they can be here)(Fixed device, all flowers, both chickens, fox) --BeyPokéDig 19:52, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Fixed, and added kitchen weaponry, and a shedload of quest weapons. Some still missing though, didn't get round to them. 22:54, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Missing: All of the Ancient Warriors and corrupted weapons from PvP worlds. Also the sacred clay weapons from Stealing Creation -- Gallaxy1200 23:42, 26 December 2008 (UTC) (completed)
- Fixed, and added a load of other weapons that were forgotten. 21:31, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- Missing: Staff of Light, Korasi's Sword, and all of the chaotic/gravite weapons from dungeoneering. (completed)
- missing fully charged invandis flail and scoped magic longbow
- missing brackish blade its also a high lv weapon so it should be added soon
Crush Bonus[edit source]
Any ideas how the crush bonus actually affects combat?
I'm looking at the various weapons, trying to decide between (for example) rune mace vs. rune warhammer vs. rune 2h sword.
The warhammer has the highest crush bonus (25) and a medium speed (4). The mace has the lowest crush bonus (18) and the highest speed (5). The 2h sword has a medium crush bonus (24) and the slowest speed (3).
Assuming of course that I'm using a crush attack, and that the monster I'm attacking has a weakness for crush attacks ...
If a crush bonus is really important, then the warhammer is the best of the 3, even though it's not as fast as the mace. But if the crush bonus is only sort-of important, then maybe the mace is the best since it's the fastest.
Cscooper 23:44, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
I don't know about having a separate table... We would eventually have to put every weapon in it, so I think you should merge it with the other one, but without the note field. Also, clicking on the button near the crush bonus icon twice shows the bonuses from highest to lowest, maybe that tip can be added to the article?04:39, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
No, I don't think we would put every weapon in it. My goal is to answer the following question:
I am a player with attack level X, and I am attacking a monster that has a weakness for crush attacks. What is the best weapon to use?
So for a player with attack level 20, if weapon X has a crush bonus of 100 and weapon Y has a crush bonus of 20, there's no reason to include weapon Y in the table.
Cscooper 12:27, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
That doesn't make very much sense to me. It wwould take forever and I think it's best to just merge the tables.15:08, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
What about to add one- or two-handed information?[edit source]
Why this two different weapon categories bulked into one heap? I need to use GE or another just to know what weapon can be used together with shield