Ice gloves[edit source]
Key to Tobans Chest[edit source]
What if you lose it? I tryed talking to Og again but he I dont think he gives me another. Help is appreciated. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 23:21, April 12, 2008 (UTC).
I was not able to give the relic to the guards. Instead, with the relic in my pack, when I talked to the guards, they said, "I know you creature; you may pass."
I edited this section to reflect that you can enter the city just the relic in your inventory. Horsehead 00:24, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
OK. I was at the wrong gate. Nevermind = ) Horsehead 00:29, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Items needed: Ring of duelling???[edit source]
Ring of duelling is listed under Items needed, but is not used anywhere in the quest.
Maybe it should be "recommended" instead?
Daves.not.here 07:46, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
Gold bar needed[edit source]
It says you need to use your gold bar on the gaurd to get into the enclave but nowhere else does it mention this bar it should be listed under the required items. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Eddie08642 (talk) on 19:23, August 27, 2009 (UTC).
- I completed this quest yesterday. The gold bar was not actually needed. I was able to click on the gate and pass without interacting with the guard, and the gold bar was remaining in my inventory at the end of the quest. HIACliff (talk) 07:16, 24 October 2019 (UTC)
- Hey HIACliff, first of all, thank you for the edit! Secondly, I'm not an active player any more, but would you be willing to check the in-game guide to see if it recommended a gold bar? If it does, then what you faced may be a bug, in which case, we'd prefer to keep the text for when it's fixed. As for now, I'm going to err on the side of asking players to bring a bar anyway, and if we get multiple confirmations that we no longer need the gold bar, I will revert my revert. :) Alchez (talk) 14:47, 24 October 2019 (UTC)
- I just completed this quest and the gold bar is definitely needed. When I tried to open that gate even with the gold bar in my inventory, the ogre said something in the lines of "you will be my friend only if you give me a gold bar" and pushed my out of the city. V the Mighty (talk) 13:51, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
relic part 3[edit source]
i think i have lost relic part three and cant seem to get it back..anyone know what i did? i got it a few years back and only now started doing the quest again. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 11:05, October 30, 2010 (UTC).
skill requirements for this quest[edit source]
Could someone please write in the walkthrough at which point the theiving requirement is needed? I want to be able to just reach the dungeon (not necessarily end the quest) and want to know whether this is possible. It would also be helpful if the walkthough mentions at which point the quest cannot be continued without the agility and herblore requirements. The skill requirements at the top specify the skill levels needed for the Watchtower quest, but the skill level requirements are not mentioned in the walkthrough.
The Monsters in the Ogre Enclave don't seem to be Aggressive?[edit source]
I just did this quest today at combat level 48 and it seems that the monsters in the Enclave are no longer aggressive? To make sure they weren't, I even ran straight through a blue dragon during the quest. Can anyone else confirm this? MaxDZ (talk) 17:37, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
- I just did this quest with combat level 65 and although the blue dragons were not aggressive, the greater demon near the northern exit definitely was and he did attack me. The main article page needs to be changed to reflect this. V the Mighty (talk) 13:56, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
Rope needed[edit source]
On the list of items needed at the start there's no mention of rope, only mentioned in top of the 'Grew' part. A bit annoying since I usually collect items before starting a quest and expect others doing same.
- I'm seeing ropes in the list, between the vial of water and the clean guam. Is it not showing up for you? 12:35, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
- As per RuneScape:Don't delete discussions (RS:DDD), discussions cannot be deleted. 12:33, 18 October 2019 (UTC)
Light source[edit source]
I forgot to bring a light source (or take it during the quest) but I was still able to enter the skavid caves. I think the light source is no longer necessary. V the Mighty (talk) 14:02, 17 May 2020 (UTC)
glitch through chat roll[edit source]
on "If he says "Ar cur," the correct response is "Gor."" then when the skavid speaks english you may bury a Big Bones to receive the second crystal without all the talk!220.127.116.11 14:47, 21 May 2020 (UTC)