- 1 Untitled
- 2 Speculations section
- 2.1 Defenders
- 2.2 Can.....
- 2.3 Am I Just Lucky?
- 2.4 Breaking armour in animation room
- 2.5 Safe/Dangerous
- 2.6 Animation Room
- 2.7 Dragon Battleaxe Special
- 2.8 Cleanup
- 2.9 Animated Dragon Armour?
- 2.10 Fastest tokens
- 2.11 Ajjat?
- 2.12 Animation room: can you use a plateskirt?
- 2.13 XP bonuses
- 2.14 Keg Balance
- 2.15 This section needs a clean up
- 2.16 Rug in entrance room before cyclops hall..
Thanks, Patcong, for filling that extra animation room stuff in. Does anyone know / want to record the HP/Combat of the suits I'm missing? I didn't have the ores/smithing level to make them at the time, and didn't think to count HP for the rune one (was too busy getting slaughtered). I'm assuming Combat goes 10/20/40/60/80/100/120, but didn't want to write it in before seeing first hand. Endasil 03:50, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
Speculations section[edit source]
Are any of the speculations in the Cyclops section actually factually based? RS officially states () that defenders are dropped on the "odd" occasion and you have to be "lucky" to get one. This seem to definitively say that the drops are random. As for whether or not rings of wealth help...for that argument to hold, you would have to prove that rings of wealth do not help for clue scrolls either. As from my experience, it took me about 600 tokens for bronze, 1000 for iron, and then I got a ring of wealth and received steel and black within 500 tokens. Finally, about the tokens disappearing shortly after walking into the room...you ALWAYS pay 10 tokens immediately on entering the room. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Endasil (talk) on 15:55, 2 March 2007.
- I have removed the speculation section because it was not factually based. I myself verified the "time in room being recorded" argument, and have found it to not be true. Whenever you enter the room, you immediately lose 10 tokens, but the clock is restarted, and you always lose the next 10 after one minute. As for the other things, I believe I have shown that def drops are random, and as no justification or sources were given to counter that belief, I have removed the entire section.Endasil 17:51, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
- Fair enough. I'm happy with that. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 19:14, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
Lol I just got into the Warrior's Guild yesterday and within 1 day I got all the Defenders. W00t for the Ring of Wealth! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 03:44, 20 August 2007.
- im pretty sure the ring of wealth affects the drops, i got steel and black in 1 minute after i got iron defender. either i was really lucky or the ring of wealth affected it. 0blivi0n 22:15, 22 September 2007 (UTC)
- I just got inside the warrior's guild, and i'm wondering if it is possible to get rare drops with the ring of wealth against the Cyclops?
Am I Just Lucky?[edit source]
I just made it into the guild, and I noticed that with a ring of wealth, it took a WHOLE lot less tokens for me. I'm at mith right now, and bronze - steel took like 150, black took 200, and mith took like 20 after that! I'm pretty sure the wealth has an influence. BTW, has anyone actually tried just asking Jagex? ULoveMe 06:38, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- Ring of weath is supposed to help, so it's logical that it does. It's still quite random though. Took me quite a long time to get steel, then I got the black def on my first kill, then it took me around 200 tokens to get mith. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 07:57, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- In case someone's willing to try and evaluate the drop rate of defenders, on average I got a new defenders every 200 tokens (except for once as I mentioned earlier) from nothing to addy defender, with a kill rate of approx 3-4 cyclopes per minute. So this makes a defender every 60-80 kills with a ring of wealth. For the rune defender it took me around 600-700 tokens. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 11:32, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
I just burned through 1100 tokens, with a good kill rate, and didn't catch a glimpse of a single defender. It's very random. Y'all are just lucky bastards. The Alphy 19:53, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Probably a late time to post this, but I'll run from bronze to dragon using a timepiece, ring of weath, rune armour, glory, whip and an obby shield. I'll let you know if ROW does affect their rate, thought I'm still guessing it's random luck. (Kaisermage16 - forgot to log in) 18.104.22.168 17:16, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
UPDATE: Ring of Wealth doesn't affect drop potential, though wearing that and mid-level gear I went from no defender to a dragon in just under an hour using multiple token types. Fonic Artes 00:31, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Breaking armour in animation room[edit source]
Maybe it's just a coincidence, but for the moment, I always break the same part of the armor depending on type of armor :
- iron : broke 5 helms and no other part
- steel : broke 5 legs and no other part
- I noticed the same thing, I was using steel armour for a while and only the legs broke for me all three times. --Makemesmile 15:43, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
i noticed the same only legs broke for steel armour 22.214.171.124 10:38, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
When i used steel armour, i earned about 500 points (enough to get me to a dragon defender) but i never broke a single piece? Maybe you guys are unlucky. 08:15, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
I would say yes because I was wondering about that. Do you lose items while dying in any of the activities/does a gravestone appear? Vicky0708 17:51, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
Animation Room[edit source]
Dragon Battleaxe Special[edit source]
- Try it I guess? And add it in the article whether or not you can? - Ju Juitsu 02:21, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Animated Dragon Armour?[edit source]
Has anyone tried placing full dragon into the armour animator? I'm curious as to what happens. Zyxt13 15:56, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Gimme an account with membership,99 attack/strength and fully dragon,and I'll go find out :) --Captain Sciz 23:38, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
Fastest tokens[edit source]
This page has absolutely no mention of Ajjat or his minigame...I mean,he's nt just some random NPC,he sells the Attack Cape,I think he should be mentioned...Also,I'd do it myself,but I don't know cabbage about him or his minigame,but that wasn't a surprise....Oh,yeah,I also thought,are any of these minigames mentioned on the Minigame template? I didn't see anything....--
23:38, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
Animation room: can you use a plateskirt?[edit source]
XP bonuses[edit source]
I'm pretty sure that xp bonuses such as those from sacred clay arrmor do not apply for the defence minigame. Is this true for all minigames and all XP bonuses?
So far i've spent about 2hrs trying to get a steel defender, with a ring of wealth, sill none
Keg Balance[edit source]
Anyone ever figure out which part is more important for tokens: how many kegs you balance or how long you balance for? Are you better off trying to get all 5 at once, or just spend a long time with 2 or 3? --00:21, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
I think the best way is to get all five barrels at once. the best score ive gotten doing that so far was 60 something02:44, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
This section needs a clean up[edit source]
So the section on the shot put room. It talks all about energy this and energy that. Then at the very very bottom of the section it has one line. Due to an update, none of this is true anymore. Also, someone should consolidate all the discussion topics about defenders and/or rings of wealth into one topic. The fact is that it is truly random. The page on the ring of wealth says that the benefit it offers comes when you access the rare item list. The ring removes a bunch of the empty spaces therefore making it more likely to get a drop off the list. If the defender is a rare drop, it follows that using a ring of wealth would make it more likely to obtain one.
As for my personal experience with it. I always had a ring of wealth on from bronze to dragon. Bronze-Steel took about 200 tokens. I went and got 300 more (in each field), came back got mithril in about 100 tokens then got to dragon from there with 150. My def was lvl 58, so I used the rest of my tokens to train to 60. And in around 60 tokens or so, I got 2 more dragon defenders. All a big game of luck in my opinion.
Warriors' guild bank rope
Has anyone not noticed that a section for the bank is missing that after the war zone update that the bank no longer has a rope beside it. Making it now possable to go behind the bank booth?
Rug in entrance room before cyclops hall..[edit source]
Now how furnished the coincidence actually is?
In more certain phares, this rug is a clear match with those that are encountered within furnished floors benath Daemonheim. Coincidence or unknown possibilities, er? Triviaway for this, atleast...