Talk:Wall beast fingers

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
This talk page is for discussing the Wall beast fingers page.

Merge?[edit source]

I am new, so I don't know everything about proposing to have two articles merged. If someone else would like to take this over, feel free! Anyway, "Wall beast fingers" are just called "Fingers" in the inventory, and I think that this article should be merged there to reflect this. Goldenrod111 13:16, 5 October 2008 (UTC)