Talk:Waiko Reward Shop

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
This talk page is for discussing the Waiko Reward Shop page.

Words[edit source]

So for the second chime/sale increase upgrade, it literally only boosts it by 1% more, totaling to 12%. Not sure how to put it into words for the chart, any ideas? 24.5.121.183 03:31, July 29, 2016 (UTC)

I've edited the chart for you; hopefully readers will understand the info. Umopapisdn (talk) 19:09, July 31, 2016 (UTC)

Alright, I have a screenshot where it says "You can now sell most commodities for 12% chimes, but it may be a cumulative 11% and 12%, for a total of 23%. Not sure, since the % range changes a lot compared to bundles and food (gumbo/soup).Thanks for doing that though24.5.121.183 05:46, August 1, 2016 (UTC)

Supplies Cost Reduction[edit source]

Just tested this myself, One purchase of the reduction took it from 50 per supply down too 36 Per.

Yes, it only cost me 3k chimes. this wasn't an accidental multi-buy so i'm changing it to -14 now.

Not sure about max tier or if its -14 for the first and -4 there after though.

Please update if you have more info.

--2.121.45.213 18:22, August 1, 2016 (UTC)Rave

It reduces the price of supplies from 40 to 36 chimes for the 1st tier and from 36 to 32 for the 2nd. Plus today's patch notes mentioned that a supply would cost 20 chimes with all the upgrades. So it seems to be -4 chimes per tier now. :) Arcky (talk) 21:32, August 1, 2016 (UTC)