Talk:Verac the Defiled
Hey, im Reunits and i have a question about verac's armour: does the plate arm change if you are a female character? i hope so because i dont wanna be walking around with my right... er... yeah... hanging out.
- It should do, Jagex is smart, they would have thought of that. I hope. Can anyone clarify? Marcus Gord 12:20, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
Yes, Verac's does cover the... "uh... yeah". --Jeremy cleveland 14:11, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
- It's essentially a brown tube. The armour doesnt change, you just get an extra little bit. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 16:32, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
Reunits here again: i figure they would but i never seen any other girls wear it... can anyone with a female character get a screen shot for me? i would like to see how it looks before i concider buying it!
Aha! so it would leave me in a barbarian-like bra... okay. thanks for your help! Reunits
max hit?[edit source]
the table says a max hit of 23 and the artical says 26 witch is right any ideas?-- Mr.twee 15:50, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
WHY THAT BROWN THING IS THERE???????????? I CANNOT SEE CLEARLY WITH IT!!!!!1!!!!!!one!!!!!!eleven!!!!!11!!!! [/sarcasm]
Both the Karil and Verac are listed as "the youngest" in this wikia, correction please?
Korasi's Spec[edit source]
Why does the trivia say that the korasi's special can hit "very well" because of his low magic defense? All magic defense does is make hitting less likely (i.e. not reduce damage), and because Korasi's always hits that's a moot point. It's like when people think you can hit higher on a monster with low defense, when strength is the one and only factor in such. --Oniplayer 00:28, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Nothing? I don't see what you mean by "wrong". MolMan 21:46, June 17, 2013 (UTC)
- His skin looks broken. There are holes in it. In my opinion, it looks rather unnattractive. But then again, no one cares about my opinion. Neutralino (talk) 22:06, June 27, 2013 (UTC)
- To my knowledge, Verac is the only brother whose equipment isn't all-covering. They are undead, if not simply ghost-like. It makes sense for them not to have a full/complete/a-ok physical body. IP126.96.36.199 (talk) 05:46, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Your explanation makes perfect sense. I guess it doesn't matter if people find you ugly if you can bash their heads in :D Neutralino (talk) 21:49, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh yes. He does have a "smoky" texture. By the way, he was a pain in the ass to transl. MolMan 21:52, June 28, 2013 (UTC)