- 1 Expanding
- 2 Complete!
- 3 Spelling/grammar and double entry correction
- 4 Added the tree patch
- 5 Question
- 6 GET READY FOR MAKEOVER OF IMAGES
- 7 Wierd info table positioning
- 8 Fountain
- 9 wierd rock with tele symbol over it?
- 10 Varrock Palace/Roald's Advisor Problem
- 11 Tree trunk?
- 12 Cleanup
- 13 Varrock Flag
- 14 Player Moderator's Room
- 15 25000 troops
- 16 Where the heck is this members bank?
I am currently expanding this page to remove the stub tag. If you wish to contribute, please do so! --Richard1990 21:29, 5 May 2006 (UTC)
This page should now be done! Everything about Varrock should be here. However, if you see anything is missing, please put it in! --Richard1990 02:54, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
Thank you Richard, though the article was done, it may need some rewriting (not anyone's fault) because Varrok was just "reconstructed" with a new look. The museum is pretty much changed from its former self (not only in appearance but it was totally renovated. nothing in the old museum was left. I will gather as much info as i can, and get to contribute something on this article soon. 188.8.131.52 12:55, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
- Leave the poor guy alone! He was talking about when the article was first written a year ago. Mathwhiz90601 22:09, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
Spelling/grammar and double entry correction[edit source]
Please run the content of the article thorugh a spelling/grammar checker. Also, please remove one of the entries for the Armour shop. It has two paragraphs instead of one, both with the same general info. --Zoetrope BRK 13:43, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
Added the tree patch[edit source]
Just added it under trees. --Yuenho
So is Varrock the Largest City in ALL of Runescape or is it just the largest free city?
Either way I thought it would be a good idea to have a list of the biggest Cities (Overall,Free,Member)as a topic or stub at least and then list topical type lists (most popular trading villages/cities/towns, most quests etc)Is any one agreeing?
- Sounds like a good idea. List of cities by size, List of cities by player population...Wikipedia has similar lists for things like broadband connection. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 16:44, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
just need someone to start this topic in question...
I always thought that Ardougne was bigger. Zeldafanjtl 04:05, 3 January 2008 (UTC) well no varrock is the 3rd biggest i belive the biggest is adrouge that not how u spell it tho 2nd biggest lummy then varrock. =D
nope biggest is meiyerditch then ardougne, varrock and falador are the same size. lumbridge is a duchy or town not a city AND its much smaller than any city. if you count the farms then varrock is the largest city and lumbridge will be pretty large too. User:Incredisuper
GET READY FOR MAKEOVER OF IMAGES[edit source]
The varrock makeover will be here very soon. Malestro15:41, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- It's here! Everyone run there for your lives and start taking pictures! :D Mathwhiz90601 22:11, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
- The Varrock will stay the same on the World Map, so there's no need to retake photos. The King of Fakes 22:22, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
Wierd info table positioning[edit source]
Can someone with more knowledge of wiki coding than me please fix the way the 3 tables at the top are bumping into each other? The text in the contents table is nearly impossible to read with it being so stretched out. Risika 01:11, 2 September 2007 (UTC)
I was looking at the Varrock Square article and noticed something, the Fountain, it had a World Map (or maybe minimap, hard to tell) image, but the Fountain part of that image was different from the Mimimap which shows it Differently. I havent seen the world map in a while, so I dont know if thats it, but I always thought the Minimap was a copy of the World Map. COuld someone please check this out? Thankyou.--184.108.40.206 19:01, 6 April 2008 (UTC) Runescape Name:Planetcatter
wierd rock with tele symbol over it?[edit source]
what is it where does it tele to how do you tele?
- When you beat Enlightened Journey, the rock is replaced by a hot air balloon that you can use to go to quite a few places. The rock doesn't do anything; it's just a placeholder. Morian Smith 18:54, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Where is this rock? umumum i i i i omg lummy or varrock
Varrock Palace/Roald's Advisor Problem[edit source]
Roald's advisor (i forget his name) is listed as a Guthixian in the Varrock Palace article, and extreme Saradominist in hiw own article. I'm not a member yet (should be today) so I can't tell.
Tree trunk?[edit source]
What is with the tree trunk in varrock palace? it symbles peace and other crap
Jesus Christ sign your posts >_< And there is no tree trunk. There is a very large tree in the small garden in the middle of the Palace. 220.127.116.11 22:59, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
No offense but for an article that's meant to be very well written this appears in the first paragraph:
"Varrock also a great variety of Shops"
Y'all are missing a verb of some description in there I'd suggest "has".
Varrock Flag[edit source]
Is it just me, or is the Varrock flag very similar to the Zamorakian flag? The fact that there is a Church of Zamorak in Varrock strenghtens this opinion.-- Alex1496 23:28, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- It is really similar though its green and gold, but Varrock's patron god is Saradomin. I think... Trueblade 21:32, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
The mage of Zamorak (the abyss miniquest one) called varrock a "Foolish saradominist city", or something along those lines.--02:01, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Player Moderator's Room[edit source]
25000 troops[edit source]
it says under millitary varrock had 25,000 troops were did this number come from?
Where the heck is this members bank?[edit source]
I'm trying to find it but can't