I've totally rewritten the article and added whatever images and information I could think of, but I'm sure there's more that I haven't touched on. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them or see them added. =) Morian Smith 01:40, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Most profitable[edit source]
Which tzhaar would be most profitable to kill?--Long Live Armadyl 19:03, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Something I noticed...[edit source]
It seems to me that some Hinduistic belifs are reflected in the TzHaar.
- They both have a caste system, and each caste has its duities.
- The TzHaar, when they die, eventually are brought back to the center of the volcano and reborn. That seems to me like reincarnation.
Could I add this to a trivia section?--OmegaWarmech 15:34, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds reasonable to me. Inelcirc 23:54, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
I notice that only the castes you can fight are listed. I'd like to add the other castes you can find in the city (not the fight caves, which are special), like TzHaar-Ket-Zuh, the banker. Inelcirc 23:54, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
- TzHaar-Ket-Zuh is a TzHaar-Ket... Vainosuomi 01:50, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- What about Ga'al? Does that count as a caste or is that something entirely different? Artemisf125 17:17, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
A Trivial Point[edit source]
Someone has stated in the trivia section that the four castes of TzHaar society represent the four classes of the ring of kinship. As the TzHaar predate Dungeoneering by a considerable margin, this cannot be.
Rephrasing or replacing with a more accurate example may prove necessary, but I'm not too experienced in these matters.15:32, February 18, 2012 (UTC)
TzHaar eggs[edit source]
The article mentions TzHaar come from eggs, but it does not mention where those eggs come from. Does anyone remember? I myself have not completed every TzHaar quest yet either, so I may be missing some information too. I have never seen any reference to gender been made by TzHaar, so I am leading towards saying they reproduce asexually. However, some articles about TzHaar here on the wiki, to specify gender of certain TzHaar. (Example: TzHaar-Hur-Zuh is listed as being male.) 00:53, January 8, 2013 (UTC)