Well don't say I didn't try to help you, this has been and will continue to be an ongoing issue and citations are how you stop that from happening. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- A link to a YouTube video that simply shows MLP characters above a computer monitor isn't a valid citation. It's evidence to back up the trivia, yes, but it shouldn't be cited. We've given you enough evidence on your user talk page for why they are highly likely to be references to that.
- Also, please sign your comments using four tildes in future. Thanks. jayden 04:32, January 17, 2016 (UTC)
then why was i wrong to change it from it is a refference to it may be a refference? double standards much? also the signing system is broken for guests but here are your tidles anyway 184.108.40.206 07:33, January 17, 2016 (UTC)
well it was broken last time i used comments but w/e 220.127.116.11 07:34, January 17, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm sure it wouldn't have caused such a big deal if you changed "It is a reference to..." to "It is highly likely to be a reference to..." but instead you started an edit war about it. Citations aren't needed to back up everything, especially if Jagex themselves don't specifically say "Yes, it's a reference to ____" jayden 15:16, January 17, 2016 (UTC)
- The reference is so blatant it doesn't require a citation. MolMan 15:20, January 17, 2016 (UTC)
Just the Moai[edit source]
- I think it's more likely that they're part of the same reference, the Moai's dialogue is making the island name reference more obvious 😊 The island being named after a pony also fits with the naming of a number of other islands in the Arc, e.g. Flou Tar-Shei - Fluttershy, (The Pins of) Kei Pi - (Pin)ky Pie, Rei Ti - Rarity, Ren Bo - Rainbow (Dash) etc., which builds on/originates with multiple references in player-owned ports - Rawny (talk) 01:05, 11 August 2019 (UTC)