Talk:Troll (player-owned house)

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search
This talk page is for discussing the Troll (player-owned house) page.

Untitled[edit source]

I think that this page should redirect to Troll or one of the specific troll pages, such as Mountain Troll. This is because the Troll Guard seems to be the only Oubliette or Dungeon guard that has its own page. The other dungeon guards just link to the generic page about their species in RuneScape, so there is no reason that the Troll Guard should be an exception. Liquidhelium 10:32, December 18, 2009 (UTC)