...To a horrible show. Imdill3 19:42, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Didn't know they get that show in jolly o' England.
19:44, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Ditto, I thought it was purely United States! Maybe only they found the humor in it O.o --Imdill3 19:50, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I thought it was a reference to the saying "Two's company, three's a crowd"
19:58, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Probably, but they must know about the show in some way. Simple Google for it
- the behind the scenes confirms this is f2p, so im going to add it to the article. can somebody reference it tho as im new and dont know how :( 17:52, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
Quest template[edit source]
Tried to add the quest template lol, fix it please Duck Sauce 14:49, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
"Wiki difficulty"[edit source]
Erm, 5 star wiki difficulty? I was thinking something along the lines of 1 or 2... I mean, it's not even any risk to the player, the puzzles are rather easy, and your skills don't make a difference, except for the starting requirements... Hofmic Talk 06:04, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
this saga is so glitchy... Extreme133 15:04, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
I know! the mage's autocast especially.
What's with the coins that Ozan gives to Ariane if the runecrafting puzzle is solved without forcing?
I ran into a glitch where I moved before the first conversation ended and had all the items that owen had at the end of the last play through.
Wasn't there a glitch that allowed you to snuggle like a 30 mage boost out of it? would be interesting to see in trivia or something :o 184.108.40.206 03:44, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
I discovered that I could rest the currently controlled hero and lifepoints with restore, although *very* slowly. After each battle, if there's enough time, you could rest, switch, rest and repeat so that it's unlikely to need to use the food until it's really required. It will make the playthrough very long but for those having issues keeping the heroes alive it's good to know. Jaspotn (talk) 06:05, January 4, 2015 (UTC)