Talk:The Drop: Big Cats Edition
I created this page to provide the answers. Will develop it shortly.
Questions and answers added, needs answer options still. 126.96.36.199 12:03, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
Near threatened is not answer. I suspect endangered is correct 188.8.131.52 18:13, July 20, 2015 (UTC)dadstud44
- That was the correct answer when I did the quiz. IP184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:16, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
- I got 12 points this morning, using "Near threatened". Additionally, a quick check on wikipedia followed by a visit to the official International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources page for Panthera onca confirms that they are, officially, "Near threatened". 18:17, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
Added answer options to the table I created.
Rename page[edit source]
Any objection to the page being renamed just 'Big Cats'? The event itself is more than just The Drop quiz, and last years Rhino Awareness also had a quiz (albeit not The Drop) 15:25, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
- I do object, since this is the official name of the event. Make a disambig at "Big Cats" if it bothers you.
15:29, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh right, where are official event names btw? And I did, heh. 15:32, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
More detail for rewards[edit source]
Add links/colours to titles, just like lumby beach party, and pictures of cubs (and description that some require bond donation) 220.127.116.11 13:16, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
- The rewards section is just a summary, with a link to the shop page where all of those things you've asked for can be found. 13:25, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
- I added the ones that can be bought for points to it (for ease), but left the bond cubs out as they are unrelated to rewards bought with The Drop points. 13:27, July 21, 2015 (UTC)
Big Cat Drop Question[edit source]
So I adopted the tiger cub, but what's next? Do they follow you around like a normal pet? I don't get it.
18.104.22.168 18:22, July 21, 2015 (UTC)('mandapants3')
- Go into your hero interface, into the Pets tab, into Companions, select tiger cub, and yeah, it just follows you around. 18:23, July 21, 2015 (UTC)