Talk:The Dig Site
Factual correction - Boots required before digging, not after.[edit source]
Removed the bit about acquiring boots by diging in a Level 1 spot, since you need to have the boots in order to dig for and find them, it makes no sense leading the player to come unprepared. You must get boots before coming. Warp9pnt9 19:47, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
lvl 1, 2 and 3 Certificates[edit source]
can u re-optain them? Leon Art 21:18, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
Factual correction[edit source]
- Because most of the user base were able to complete it in 1-2 hours. Also, please sign your comments with ~~~~. Bluefire2 ▸ Choose OptionMy page Talk to me! Edit my sig pl0x Guestbook pl0x
Oil4I made this 13:24, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
Trowel in Toolbelt not useable?[edit source]
On the part where you use your Trowel to open the barrel, it doesn't show up on the tools to use, even though I have the Trowel in my Toolbelt. All that shows up is Spade, Chisel, Hammer, and Knife.
220.127.116.11 05:58, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Thats a different trowel, the one for the Toolbelt is for Gardening only - 06:01, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Ohh, okay. I got it now. Thanks.
- 18.104.22.168 14:42, July 13, 2012 (UTC)
Updated with new information[edit source]
You may use the tinderbox on your tool belt.
After you poor the compound on the bricks you may now search the bricks. It will bring up your tool belt and you can use the tinderbox on the bricks. You do not need to have a tinderbox or the Dwarven Army axe in your inventory to do this.
22.214.171.124 05:49, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
Updated reward for high combat levels[edit source]
- I updated it according to my quest log in-game. Which meant I just needed a fuse two rewards on the list together. 21:38, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
cup of tea shifted?[edit source]
of of this sig, seems like the cup of tea shifted but thankfully is still in the room at the table , i read it as directly next to the site mangager 126.96.36.199 07:00, 16 May 2020 (UTC)