Talk:The Black Hole
This is me! -- Malcolm33 22:20, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone have a picture of this black hole? If so, please add it to the page. Thank you :)
- Image added :) Maha Nadihan 01:27, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
possible HIDDEN REOPEN[edit source]
i..... think they reopened it. i reported someone several times for multiple rule breaking then they were teled out of the place and never came back O_O
Anyone have and confirmation of this.... This person is still logged on and he is still on the same world
He just got teled by a random event
the guy that popped up said something like "Huzzer X6 your coming with me!"
someone please confrim this.. i am scared lol.. well not really I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PEOPLE GET STRUCK OUT OF LUCK FROM PUNISHMENT lol00:27, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- but he never came back... by the way actually he just logged out and got back and flamed me again O_O. well he has been reported enough over at least a minimum of 5 reports LOL. 00:46, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe that man who yelled "Huzzer your comming with me!" was the mysterious old man. do you remember?
Instead of deleting the black hole they could add a destroy button or not allow the user to drop it because that way they can still visit. Tesarasleader[[File:SkrallSymbol.PNG|60px]] http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/The_BIONICLE_Wiki 18:20, April 29, 2010 (UTC), Dahmani2 on runescape, combat lvl 78, thief
- Destroying the disk would have still trapped people there. Plus I don't think the "Destroy" option had been created yet; at that time, everything was tradeable. It might have been easier to remove the black hole than to write new code to handle a single use case, that was only needed in one area. Inclusivedisjunction 05:12, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
Nearly impossible?[edit source]
They said in the article that the black hole is NEARLY impossible to escape. is there a glitch permitting the escape?
Red dot on minimap[edit source]
Can't you see what's there with an orb of oculus? Kwekko 10:27, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- RSC doesn't have an orb of oculus.
- -_- Sorry, didn't read it good. I didn't see it was in RSC, sorry.Kwekko 15:39, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
- RS2 doesn't have the Black Hole. 00:05, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
- The place still exists. Kwekko 09:17, April 9, 2011 (UTC)