Talk:Temple of Ikov
If someone could add a little more that wouldbe great.. I'm not much of a quest guide maker, but I can do the templates, and rewards. Dreadnought 03:29, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
Does the Dark Bow work for this quest? Someone check it out. --220.127.116.11 01:20, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
- Probably. It can fire all arrows, so it should be able to fire ice arrows. If so, then it works. Dtm142 21:14, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
- It does, it says so if you examine them.A.C. 18:31, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
Small update[edit source]
- I made a separate page for the pendant, including the new info about retrieving it, hope that suits everyone. 18.104.22.168 22:42, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
Who is Ikov anyway? I don't remember anything about him except this temple bearing his name, and we don't have an article about him. — Ali Irontoad (Talk) (Contributions) 14:32, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
Ava's Device[edit source]
Kudos Affliation[edit source]
This quest has important link to the varrock 3 achievement diary. The Staff of Armadyl is shown in the varrock library if you pick luciens side... Does this mean you don't get the kudos if you pick the guardians side?
Are the kudos gained from this quest dependent on which side you pick?--Sparkygravity 10:56, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- I chose the guardian's side, and I have all the kudos, so I guess it doesn't matter.
14:41, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- You will get the kudos if you choose the guardian's side. When you go to the museum, you will give a description of the staff and a replica will be displayed.--Gakre 09:51, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
This article could desperately use a rewrite. It's badly written, and lacks a lot of details. I don't know that I can; I've never written an article of this length.
22.214.171.124 07:15, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
I'd suggest that the part about the ice arrows will be updated. It's not neccesary to change server. I found that only one of the chests will contain arrows at a time. Once you've found this chest, they will spawn in the same or another chest. Just keep running back and forth, checking all the chests and it should take no more than 10 minutes to obtain over 25 ice arrows.
Question on death[edit source]
A question about death... I was wondering, I have attempted this quest twice now and died both times. This last time I killed the fire warrior guy, and had very little life points left and as I ran out (after bribing the witch) a skeleton killed me. Does anyone know if I will have to kill the guy again, or bribe the witch again?
/* How could they? */[edit source]
This topic is regarding the bug that made it so that the quest could not be completed because of the lever bracket being out of reach. I don't know when it came about, but it's there now. It just so happens that when I go to complete the quest, this happens... figures. How could Jagex do this to me?
- Yeah, it's been known for like 2 weeks now. Apparently it hasn't been fixed yet. 18:23, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
- this is so dumb like its been 2 weeks fagex why cant you guys just fix this ffs like really people need to do this quest................................................ PANDA'S FTWW........but seriously fagex fix this now!
- the notice saying the quest is glitched isnt there anymore, did they fix the quest finally so i can do desert treasure?
- They said they did, so you should be able to. Suppa chuppa 01:25, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
It doesn't say on the article but can you use potions to boost your ranged or thieving level if you do not meet the requirements, to complete this quest?
If one was to side with Armadyl then they should detail where Lucien is more cleary in the last part.
Page appears blank?[edit source]
This page appears completely blank for me, and only this page, not sure why. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? 126.96.36.199 06:43, September 30, 2013 (UTC)Rancid Hyena
- This happens sometimes. To fix it, click edit and then save without making any changes. I think that putting ?action=purge onto the end of the url and hitting enter might also work, but the null-edit is the method I use when pages turn randomly blank. 06:45, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
Ice arrows[edit source]