Talk:Telos, the Warden
Enrage announcement[edit source]
"Telos' max enrage caps out at 4000%. There will be broadcasts for the first player to reach 100% enrage and every 100% increase in enrage after that. "
- I believe @JagexAuto tweets those. 08:12, June 28, 2016 (UTC)
Ok. After asking on reddit, I got this:
- Added tweets 23:59, June 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Added RuneScape's tweet for Zalttar's 500% enrage kill and "the Warden" title unlock. Added Couchy for the first player to achieve a 700% enrage kill. Added YouGotLittUp for the first player to achieve both 900% and 1000% enrage kills. Added Apricot's (YouGotLittUp's) broadcast message for the first player to achieve a 1200% and 1300% enrage kill. Added YouGotLlttUp (Bottom Kek) as the first player to achieve a 2100% enrage kill. - With the Utmost Sincerity, Respect, and Integrity, Audx (talk) 00:15, June 30, 2016 (UTC)
- Hey, they did it! 1.1k Enrage! --Jlun2 (talk) 03:37, August 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Made a table since it looks "tidier". Also I recall seeing a reddit comment on the Ironman Warden, but I cannot find it now. --Jlun2 (talk) 04:49, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Added 2400%, MissLioness (talk) 14:39, February 28, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 2500%, MissLioness (talk) 12:28, March 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 2600%, MissLioness (talk) 10:00, May 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 2700% 20:48, June 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 2800% 19:55, June 15, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 2900% 15:23, June 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3000% 19:20, June 26, 2017 (UTC)
- 3100% Added 16:47, July 1, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3200% MissLioness (talk) 21:00, July 6, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3300% MissLioness (talk) 18:15, July 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3400% 20:54, July 17, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3500% With the Utmost Sincerity, Respect, and Integrity, 00:42, July 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3600% MissLioness (talk) 14:28, July 27, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3700% 02:16, July 30, 2017 (UTC)
- 3.8 Haidro 22:06, August 2, 2017 (UTC)
- Added 3900% and 4000%. Mod Ramen will be adding a reference to sadden being the first player to achieve a 4000% Enrage Telos kill on Monday - be on the lookout for it. :) 22:18, August 10, 2017 (UTC)
Telos changes[edit source]
I've altered the drop table and added citations in order to record the change to the Dormant Zamorakian Ability Codex. The CiteGeneral template does not like to play nicely when superimposed upon a Raritynote reference (returning an error message), however, so I have left the references next to the Raritynote reference for now. Do you all feel that this is acceptable, or should the additional Raritynote (added to the Reprisal Ability Codex) and citations be removed, and both of them relocated to the Trivia section (in order to make the drop table look less "clunky")?
With the Utmost Respect, Sincerity, and Integrity,
Not quite sure whats going on here but Telos's armour/affinity values seem a little off calculating the hit chance on telos using a t90 with the appropriate level 95 prayer and supreme overloads gives 97.5% which doesn't feel right at all126.96.36.199 11:08, July 7, 2016 (UTC)
Drop tables[edit source]
The article states that there are the 3 drop tables, yet only 1 is listed. Should this be titled the bronze table? Should all listed drops be obtained only after a single 0% kill? Similarly the silver table should only list only single 25% kill loot and gold single 100% kill loot, right? At the moment there is no indication if the listed drops are from single 0% kills or from 0-1,000+% killstreaks. I've gotten 78, 79 and 81 grimy dwarf weeds and 53 water talismans from 0% kills. Thingummywut (talk) 23:12, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
The three drop tiers are listed under the "Drops" section following an edit I made on June 28th, 2016: Removed the Bronze, Silver, and Gold sections under "Drops" and added them to a bulleted list, until it is proven that additional drop table sections would be necessary for each tier. (If the drops given vary that significantly.)
Originally, three different sections of the article were dedicated to the "Bronze", "Sliver", and "Gold" drop tables, but the common loot received has not yet been proven or evidenced to vary significantly enough between each tier to warrant three entirely separate drop tables. Based on the information available to us so far, the only substantial difference between each loot tier is the rate at which dormant weapons are received; though we have yet to receive any exacting specifications on how the drop rate is affected. (The same follows for the common drops; it has not yet been revealed if/to what extent the change in loot tier affects the amount or rarity of the common drops.) For this reason, all of the drops in the drop tables have been listed with a "Varies" rarity (until a livestream or article gives us more information).
So, for the time being, I placed the drop tiers under the "Drops" menu - until we receive any more information regarding how the tiers affect what items are dropped, and whether it is significant enough for us to present three different variations of the drop table. (For instance, even if we knew that the minimum number of rune maces dropped on the Gold drop tier was increased to no fewer than 125 - unlike on the lower tiers - we could then create a new table with that information.)
- But wouldn't having 3 tables on the article help us gather the information you speak of? If they looked identical after being populated, we should merge them. It is clear that there is 3 different drop tables (it is even said so in the article). I find it silly that we don't collect data about what appears in each of them. Thingummywut (talk) 02:24, July 11, 2016 (UTC)
1900 kill[edit source]
Tweet of couchy getting 1900%
188.8.131.52 23:51, November 22, 2016 (UTC)simon
"Standard" version[edit source]
Iron Man achievement[edit source]
I'm not sure if this should go on the page. I just happened to see it pop up in my feed while playing and it sounded significant (Friday, 6 Sept. 2019 - not sure the exact game time as I was AFK, but somewhere around 13:30 in-game time).
I figured I'd archive it here and if someone wants to do something with it, I'll leave it up to them to use the info and/or image on the Telos page or Ironman page or wherever else it should go.
[[File:Iron Man Telos 4000.jpg|thumb|1st Ironman to defeat Telos at 4000% Enrage]]
- Thanks, I've added this to List of Ironman firsts. Haidro 13:51, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
Untitled 2[edit source]
Formula for drop rate seems more complex than necessary. ^-1 basically flips the equation, making the following shorter, more intuitive rendering of the same equation.
(10+2.5(e+l)+3s)/10k 2603:9000:ED00:D700:2C32:C3D5:F3D8:D2D3 23:23, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
- Ignoring the erroneous decimal placement in your version (2.5 --> .25), you've completely omitted the floor function. And since that floor operation is meant to occur before the ^-1 exponent is evaluated, no, the formula given on the article's page can not be simplified in this way. MrDew (talk) 23:53, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
Apologies for missing the decimal point there.
I control+F ed the page and did find 2 instances of "floor" but cannot see the text. What's the floor function you're referencing?2603:9000:ED00:D700:1468:CA7:106A:F847 01:36, 26 July 2020 (UTC)
- The flooring function, , is the one surrounding the fraction. Here is the wikipedia entry on it: Floor and ceiling functions.
- As an example, the chance of obtaining any unique (without the Luck of the Dwarves), at an enrage of 100% on a brand new streak, according to the formula would be: