Talk:Stronghold of Player Safety
the cockroach soildjers are easily killed with magic on my lvl 43 account sean1234999188.8.131.52 03:03, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
Roach Soldiers[edit source]
Some of the information on this page regarding roach soldiers is plain inaccurate or misleading... Firstly, their melee attack hits often enough and does a significant amount of damage. Second, their range attack (which I think is magic, not range) barely ever does any damage. I have fought them from afar with them using the magic attack on me for around a half hour and only gotten hit twice -- and those hits were 1s. (I have witnessed this same effect -- or lack thereof -- on accounts from level 40 and up) Lastly, magic is extremely effective against these guys -- more so then range and much more so then melee -- and should be mentioned. Iplayrs 21:03, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
that may have indeed been the case, but from what ive seen in the forums, jagex has incorporated a hidden update which significantly boosts the soldier's range attack oh, and it may look like mage, but its a range, on account of the fact that the protect from range prayer is effective against itFile:Void seal.pngFireyfoxImage:Armadyl symbol.PNG|34px 05:02, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
- I stand corrected. I have gone back to the roaches since, and yeah, apparently Jagex has made the range attack more powerful. I also concede the point of it being a ranged attack. Iplayrs 02:17, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- While we're on the subject of misinformation about soldiers, why does the map show 4 of them in the lever room? There are only 3. (184.108.40.206 17:38, December 14, 2010 (UTC))
Needing help here![edit source]
The "Process" section has been messed up with:
1. Some text which was typed in a very bad style->I edited this already.
2. Four (or was it five?) pictures which I cannot put in a way such that they fit on the section itself.
Please help me in this issue! --Apocalis20 14:22, 1 October 2008 (UTC)
Should they have new addition?[edit source]
Do you guys think they should add a Cockroach Queen? --03:14, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
Real World Issues?[edit source]
In the first paragraph of the article it states
"It is similar to the Stronghold of Security in that it teaches players about real-world issues."
What exactly is this supposed to mean? There's no references on a page and it doesn't go into further detail deeper in the article.
07:59, April 20, 2011 (UTC)Cerberus
- It means that it teaches players how to keep their account secure, just like the Stronghold of Security. The stronghold of security part goes into further detail on that article, and the account safety part goes into further detail on the Misthalin Training Centre of Excellence article. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 08:20, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Inaccuracies in picture
The picture of cockroach spawns has four spawns in the upstairs cockroach soldier room when there are actually only three. I think that the picture may show extra spawns in other places as well.