Facts about starlight ore are not fully known yet so the page will be updated rapidly and any information can change.
Lava flow mine[edit source]
Does anyone know if you can obtain starlight ore from the lava flow mine?
00:53, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I haven't had any yet, and I've been there 20 minutes. How rare is the ore? Emptylord (talk) 00:23, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
Squeal quantities[edit source]
- I've had a prize of 1090 ore, and one of 933 ore; I believe both were common slot ones. 184.108.40.206 13:18, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Shooting Star?[edit source]
The FAQ for the update on the official runescape forums mentions that shooting stars have an increased chance of finding the ore? How much of an increased chance? 04ismailjj6 (talk) 13:13, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I just did a lvl 5 star and got 444 starlight ore. One of the other people mining it with me from the start (she got the tag, I got there just as she tagged it) said she got over 500 starlight ore. So it looks like it's random, but a slight increase.Matchgirl42 (talk) 06:39, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
- I just did a lvl 6 star and got 426 starlight ore. I was wearing a RoW and Glory. Not sure if that had any affect on the rate. The star lasted 35 minutes so that's an excellent rate. Much better than Pure Ess. Concentrated Gold Ore yielded less than 50 in half an hour so I left. 220.127.116.11 18:32, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
I got a sword blueprint from Suqahs relatively quickly. I went back the next day and spent a couple of hours ranging them and got no prints. The article says higher leveled monsters have a higher chance of dropping them. 18.104.22.168 07:00, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
The dwarf miners drop them (the ones with the pickaxe). I had to kill about 1,300 till one dropped a blueprint.
How much obtained when mining?[edit source]
- "You find 98 starlight ore[sic]" at seren stones. --Jlun2 (talk) 11:54, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
- The maximum I found so far was 99 at seren stones. -- 13:16, September 10, 2015 (UTC)
Every 11 minutes.[edit source]
From personal experience and primary research from other guy, it seems you only get starlight ore every 11 minutes, no matter if you've mined in that period or not, can anyone confirm this?22.214.171.124 02:03, September 11, 2015 (UTC)