2k XP[edit source]
- Don't know myself, but the other guy has been blocked for 3RR violation. His talk page is pretty... colourful anyway, from the last time he was around here, so I am disinclined to believe his edits. 17:20, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
- I used one on him and it said "Nothing interesting happens." When I talked to him I was given the option of saying "I've found a starborn diamond," to which he replies "That's a good start but you need to have a complete starfire weapon before we can make a starfury weapon." Mumon (talk) 01:44, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- According to this page they are worth 2k, and I have seen ppl say that in-world. But it doesn't work for me - so far. Rich Farmbrough, 01:11 6 May 2013 (UTC).
- I received an official response from a mod today that players receiving extra starborn diamonds, through either sof or mining (extra being defined as more than the 3 needed for the starfury weapons) that they can neither trade to other players for gold coins or trade to Ivar for xp, was "a development decision and intentional design." Which leaves me with the impression that the mods responsible for this decision/intentional design are slightly sadistic. Matchgirl42 (talk) 00:48, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
Ring of Wealth[edit source]
Does the Ring of Wealth affect the chances of getting a starborn diamond?03:02, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
Red sandstone[edit source]
I have now received two starborn diamonds mining red sandstone outside of Oo'glog. I was using a dragon pickaxe and had a ring of wealth on. Don't know if this will work for other players, but worth a shot! You do have to complete As a First Resort quest, but that will give you two spins on the squeal for completing if you haven't already. Matchgirl42 (talk) 16:53, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
Weird mix of tenses[edit source]
"It is currently not tradeable and was very rare to find while mining". Am I right in assuming this item is no longer in the game? The quoted sentence is written as if it still is. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 13:52, July 15, 2013 (UTC).
1/10,000 rate[edit source]
Where this "around a 1/10,000 rate when mining" come from? After surveying my clan, close to 1.3M ores mined, not a single diamond was obtained that way leading me to conclude this rate is either wrong or simply untrue. --Red Brick (talk) 07:06, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Actually looks like that 1/10K was how it worked back in 2013, I'm pretty sure this is no longer true. --Red Brick (talk) 07:07, September 15, 2015 (UTC)