Best location?[edit source]
- My favourite is Port Sarim, as you can use cabbage port to get quick access to the spirit tree network. Hurston 09:57, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- Before the cabbage port was available my favourite way into the network was the Spirit Tree near the grand exchange combined with either a skills necklace cooking guild teleport or a varrock teleport. At that time i kept my tree at Etc. so i could do quick misc management (via the farmer there) grab a few berries and then jump back to the grand exchange.
- Before that I kept spirit tree at Brimhaven as that was where my house portal was, which was good for the fruit tree there, as well as a few other things i liked about the area. ~
kytti khat 20:30, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- I believe the fastest way now to gain access to the spirit tree network is to use the mobilising armies teleport, you're about two metres from the tree and then I would recommend Miscellania for managing the kingdom. Ж 17:19, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
Where to get?[edit source]
Aside from Vinesweeper, how do you get these seeds? Nitros629 15:23, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- The seeds come in birds nests, either from Woodcutting or occasionally from Miscellaneous Kingdom management. ~
kytti khat 20:30, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
Do we really need that amount of images? this page is really loaded with alot of unnecessary images(the spirit tree in various different angles) Vimes told me in cc that they were ok. -- 21:58, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Why? I think that they are useless, I'm gonna go nominate them for deletion now... --Captain Sciz 00:46, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
ive got this from my first bird's nest @ moleslaying, my farming is 30. is it useless for me?Whale Impact 20:29, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Until you get the level to plant it, it's useless, I think. 20:29, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Are spirit tree seeds vulnerable to disease?[edit source]
I'm about 4 levels off 83 farming and I wanted to know whether the Spirit Tree is open to disease, I usually supercompost my yew trees and about 10% die but I'm quite concerned if the Spirit Tree may die. What happens if you ask the farmer to look after it? 18.104.22.168 08:15, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
if you let the farmer look after it it doesn't die. i thought that part of farming was obvious
Considering the cost of tree seeds and the great xp, paying the farmer for all trees just makes sense. And yes, Spirit trees can/will get diseased and die. 22.214.171.124 10:54, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Get multiple seeds?[edit source]
I have a spirit tree already, is there any possibility I will get another from a brid's nest (is it at least possible)?
- Yes, you can get other spirit seeds from nests once you have received one. You can even have several of them banked. Red666 05:00, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
The last section about external links seems useless and to hold illegal advertising/spam.
Can you really get spirit seeds from haveing workers allocated to farming?[edit source]
I've had my workers allocated to farming for a long time and have yet to get a spirit seed, can anyone post proof that I'm not just exstreamly unlucky?Mu695 20:26, November 2, 2011 (UTC)
Definitely possible however make sure you have your workers set to woodcutting as you obtain these seeds through the birds nests your workers get while they woodcut. I personally have 24 spirit seeds and can't use any of them, not high enough farming. Hope this helps. --22:00, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
I was refering to having the workers allocated to farming, but it doesn't matter anymore, I've got all the sides I need from nests. Mu695 17:43, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
-Growth So Wonderous-[edit source]
How does it work, really? For me atleast it seems i've gotta be logged on for the tree to continue growing, as for i checked at which point of growth it was yesterday, and today after 10+ hours i find it at very same state. No info for this anywhere, and a curious squirrel am i about it for such sake.
Growth speed with two trees[edit source]
I'm pretty positive that your second spirit tree takes longer to grow than the 58 hours it should take. This is about the 6th time I've planted two spirit trees, within a minute of each other, and paid the farmers to watch them and every time the first one ALWAYS is fully grown at least 8-10 hours before the second one I planted. Every single time it's the second one I planted (and planted <1 minute later) that takes longer, so it's not that one of them just randomly grows slower somehow, it's ALWAYS the second one that takes hours longer to be fully grown, and it's always several hours more, when they both should be fully grown at the same time. I don't know if it takes longer for the second to grow simply because it requires a higher level of farming just to even plant and have a second one, or if it's some unintentional bug, but there's definitely a difference in growth speed. Jetdeagon (talk) 09:58, October 14, 2012 (UTC)