Is completion of Wolf Whistle required to have the snake out? Just wondering, as my skiller could obtain Mackers the turkey but not have it out because it requires completion of Wolf Whistle. Cears
- I'm interested to know myself. Do the event and obtain the pet, then try it. 19:26, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Unfortunately my skiller has already ran out of membership and my main has completed Wolf Whistle, so I cannot test anything. :/ Cears 20:27, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
- It does not require Wolf Whistle. I tested this.
- I have also since seen another player mentioning that he has trouble dismissing the snake without Wolf Whistle. This has been confirmed, then. Cears 21:25, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
Comment/Answer: (1) It is definitely not required to complete Wolf Whistle to place Sparkles on the ground. (This aspect of Sparkles was an improvement over Mackers, who could not be placed on the ground without completing Wolf Whistle. Note that in an update, Jagex made it that you are now able to place Mackers on the ground without completing Wolf Whistle.) (2) In an update, it is now possible to dismiss Sparkles without completing Wolf Whistle. To dismiss Sparkles, first place Sparkles on the ground, then right-click on the Summoning icon in the upper right corner of your screen, and select "Dismiss" (roughly seventh choice from the top of the menu, below "Choose option"). Sparkles can then be retrieved from Diango. I will update the wiki article with this information.
~~penguin 22.214.171.124 07:33, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
- If you finish the quest/event as a non-member and get membership later, will you be able to get Sparkles? Vicky0708 16:38, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I was wondering the same thing Vicky0708. I wanted to test this on my skiller but don't know if I should do the event before I make it a member. I believe since you have to obtain it by checking the jumping pudding in the kitchen area and Sparkles jumps out, that it may be a members only thing to catch him. This leads me to believe that having Sparkles is optional. BrenRS 16:54, December 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I just got membership and talked to Sedridor and got Sparkles, so yay! Vicky0708 15:49, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
- I completed the event in F2P and became member afterwards, Sparkles never showed up at Diango or POV. This is quite sad for those who care about events but don't always play as a member. Jagex should have told everyone it wasn't like the other past events(my bad the Hourglass too) at least. --FalyHero 03:50, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
Sparkles' number guessing game[edit source]
I'm pretty sure that when Sparkles entered Runescape, there was a game you could play with Sparkles using one of the chat options: Sparkles would come up with a number between 1 and 100, and you would guess Sparkles' number, Sparkles would then tell you whether your guess was too high or too low, and so on until you exactly guessed Sparkes' number... But now Sparkles' guessing game is for a number between 1 and 10? When did they change it from between a number between 1 and 100 to a number between 1 and 10?
~~penguin 126.96.36.199 05:50, January 29, 2013 (UTC)