Talk:Soran, Emissary of Zaros
- It's a glitch, he'll be back soon enough 20:09, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
I heard that on forums and it's a lie; Jagex can try to say it was a glitch all day but he's the ONLY npc that got removed and he's no where near the update. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 22:53, July 27, 2013.
- And exactly why is it a lie? The fact that they seem/are unrelated to the Battle of Lumbridge event, does in no way serve as proof that in code, they are unrelated to the changes. Also, don't forget, every week there is a list of patch notes, which alter code everywhere in runescape; any of those changes could've caused the glitch. IP22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:17, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
Theory- The Empty Lord.[edit source]
Just a bit of a wacko theory coming at ya here, but does anyone think there's any chance we might actually be looking at Zaros? My reasoning is that we all refer to him as "The Empty Lord"- and looking at soran side-on, you can clearly see that the black mask covering his face is, indeed, empty.
Just a casual conspiracy theory for you.
I don't think it's Zaros 'cos:
1. Saradomin and/or Zamorak would have sensed his presence on Gielinor.
2. He is referred to as "The Empty Lord" because he has rarely been seen, even by his followers. "Empty" as in "Absent"; not there.
08:13, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, I did consider that; was just thinking, given the way jagex usually hides characters beneath disguises 'til their content is ready, (Lucian and Wahisietel to name two) there's that feint outside chance.
I respect your theory.09:36, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
has anyone checked to see if hes aware that zaros has returned? i'm a follower of Seren so i have no way of checking.07:01, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Soran does not have post-quest dialogue for Fate of the Gods, no. 10:34, April 22, 2014 (UTC)