|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 |
Blocked Message[edit source]
- Unsure, but if you can edit a page other than your user talk, you're not blocked. ɳex undique 15:41, 8 January 2021 (UTC)
Optimal Quest Guide: Error Loading Data[edit source]
Im trying to use the "Optimal Quest Guide" and every time I load the page i get an error as above in the subject.
Ive looked at the runemetrics page and have checked my profile is set to public, tried setting to private and back to public and refreshing and all the usual stuff you check and still get the same.
Any info? Any help?
Please add more info on the Archaeology money making guides[edit source]
Please add more info on the Archaeology money making guides, for example, how much money you get using Grace of the Elves/Porters versus running to the bank after your inventory is full. Add also how much the Binding contract Waterfiend adds to the profit. I was going to do this, but it might not be accurate. Also I dont speak english as my first languange so I dont want to do it and then edit the the wiki page, as I dont want to get banned or something for it.:( Kaukovainio (talk) 22:40, 21 January 2021 (UTC)
- Which money making guides do you mean? I think the only MMGs we have for Archaeology are soil screening? For Waterfiends we do have the making waterfiend binding contracts mmg. Also feel free to edit pages, you won't get banned for edits when you're actually trying to add something (even if it breaks something), only for adding spam, advertisements etc. 14:09, 23 January 2021 (UTC)
- We have a list of userboxes (which I think is what you mean) at RuneScape:Userboxes. Feel free to use Template:Userbox on your page if you don't find one you like! ɳex undique 23:43, 25 February 2021 (UTC)
Godsword passives (not special attacks) and essence of finality[edit source]
18.104.22.168 13:34, 5 March 2021 (UTC) Anyone knows if you can store the passive effect of the godsword in the amulet? Looked around and could not find any info about it. 22.214.171.124 13:34, 5 March 2021 (UTC)
- As far as I know it only stores special attacks, not passive effects. 13:44, 5 March 2021 (UTC)
Drop Rarities[edit source]
Approximately what rarity should be labelled "rare" as opposed to "uncommon" or "very rare"? For example, if I kill 1000 of something that needs data and get 5 drops (effectively 1/200), is that rare? Is 1/50 common? MantisMan (talk) 04:06, 9 July 2021 (UTC)
- There's no specific rule if we don't have actual drop rate numbers yet. For reference the drops for given fractions are colored such that: common (green) is >1/16, uncommon (yellow) is 1/16 - 1/64, rare (orange) is 1/64 - 1/256 and very rare (red) is < 1/256. 14:43, 12 July 2021 (UTC)