I'm re-adding the info that you need 47 prayer points to the requirements section. The whole point of such a section is so that you can look at it and get everything ready beforehand...at least, that's what I use it for. I wouldn't want to be halfway through a quest only to find that I needed to charge my prayer points. If there's a reason it shouldn't be there, write it here... 184.108.40.206 16:41, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- Level 47 Prayer required implies that you need the prayer points to use it. Shadowdancer 17:22, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- As far as I'm aware, for the few other times that there are prayer requirements for anything, you don't need the points (unless it's actually a prayer, which is immaterial in this case - you never need to use prayers as a quest requirement.) Scorpion Catcher, for example - you only need the prayer level in order to access the monastery. You don't need the prayer points, just the prayer level.
- If you feel it necessary to have it deleted, so be it...I just think it should be in the requirements somewhere. Vimescarrot 17:54, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
"Now beat the controls with them and a level 150 Evil Spirit (pun intended) will appear. Kill it. " What do you mean, "pun intended"?
the pun is an evil spirit A spirit is also a type of distilled alchoholic beverage aka Rum.
- Aaaahhh....so that's what it was. Wrathanet 19:12, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
seeing as how i just caught karamthulu a future summoning monster it helps gives a lot of clues to how summoner will play out.
farming req needed to start?[edit source]
ok i got a tt that needed me to dig by the stagnant water do i need the 40 farming to start the quest or get to the water? Super Afroman . 00:17, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
I got the same clue scroll :( i havent even got the right slayer lvl. ~cherryz noob~
Planting a blindweed seed with the assist system?[edit source]
Is it possible? If it is, it should be mentioned with the level requirement.
Boosts Possible?[edit source]
Is it possible to use boosts to gain the required farming lvl (such as a garden pie or brown stew)?? Yes, I did.
Boosts can no longer be used?[edit source]
"A check in the Rum Deal quest now checks your actual level rather than current level for a stat." 09/11/09 Patch notes I'm assuming this means that boosts can no longer be used for one of the reqs - does anyone have an idea which one? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mortyst (talk) on 17:42, November 9, 2009 (UTC).
Growing time[edit source]
I just plated the seed and it took less than a minute to grow up. The growing time might be updated or is it random? From one minute to 4 minutes? ⒽⒺⓃⒹⒶⒷⒺⓃ 15:33, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
- You might have planted it less than a minute before the next farming tick happened, which is when the crops grow. The growth time noted [on the wikia, in general for crops] is the 'normal' growth time, assuming no disease and not taking into account a 'shorter' first growth cycle. IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:25, November 25, 2014 (UTC)