You're kidding me. Revenant dragons, in the wilderness? Thats impossible!!! Yet.......if it does exhist, ill have to go out and see. Any ideas on where to go?--Pkthis 02:41, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
Do they really break through prayer? I removed it just in case... Sir Revan125 17:46, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think so, I'm pretty sure it just changed its attack style or you saw wrong. But then again, I only fought one in the past. --King x treme 04:37, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
More drops?[edit source]
According to Swiftkit, it says that Rev Dragons drop obsidian capes and other items that are not listed on this page?
Create Pure5 23:01, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Immediately before I put this up, I saw a Revenant dragon IMMEDIATELY north of Edgeville. I'll get a picture for you - how many other people have seen them here?
- There is almost always one there. Karlis (talk) (contribs) 23:34, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed, I get them all the time when using the Abyss to train Runecraft. Probably because no other revs could touch me there, with my combat level--nekobawt 23:36, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- I've gone one better - i've seen 2 at the same time north of edgevill - i even got a picture to prove it
-lol I've only seen one EVER. It was north of the bandit camp.
- [[File:2revDrags.png]] This also proves there is more than 1 rev drag, or that allready been proved?
Max hit[edit source]
It. Cannot. Hit. 70. PLEASE REMOVE IT. WWTDD? 00:34, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
God wars?[edit source]
Maybe instead of it fighting in the god wars maybe it got caught in the crossfireJamesrules90 18:01, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
Drop Rates[edit source]
I contest that the drop rates for the 4 lowest ancient artifacts are uncommon. I have only received the carafe in about 700-800 revenant dragon kills. Westseen (talk) 17:08, August 8, 2012 (UTC)westseen
My pic[edit source]
I saw this south of stealing creation:
Qazwsx753421 08:41, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Dragon Scimitar Drop Rate[edit source]
I fail to understand why the drop rate of dragon scimitar keeps getting changed to "Rare". Uncommon implies the drop rate is 1 in 50-100. I've killed Revenant Dragon for close to 800 kills now and I've gotten 12-14 scimitar. I'm worried that people keep editing this drop rate because they think they've killed more Revenant Dragons than they think they have. I don't know what the issue really is, but it does seem abundantly clear that the drop rate shouldn't be classified as "Rare". Westseen (talk) 17:12, August 15, 2012 (UTC)westseen
Artifact Drop Rates[edit source]
The lower level artifacts may have higher drop rates than higher level artifacts but none of them are "uncommon" for any revenant. If this doesn't get changed soon, I will change it for all revenants. Westseen (talk) 17:12, August 15, 2012 (UTC)westseen