Has anyone checked to see if the Varrock armours have any effect on collecting red sandstone? I would think that there might be a possibility of collecting two ores at once, but as the mining level is fairly high, I could be wrong. Thanks for any information that comes from this. Good luck! JAGZIMA 14:44, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah. I've tried it myself with Varrock Armour 3 with no results, and I've seen threads by people on the RSOF who've said that say the armor has no effect. Plus, the FAQ only mentioned shooting stars and the Resourceful aura as things that could increase the number of sandstone. So, all signs are pointing to nothing from the Varrock Armour. Make sense though, right? I mean, the Armour really only works up to adamantite, which is mining level 70. The red sandstone is level 81--a little bit beyond 70. White Tree 16:16, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Is the red sandstone bankable?
Remoed the "but not with familairs" thing.
obviously there is a big differnece between INVSIIBLE boost and VISIBLE boost, however you can mine red sandstone with a familiar boost - namely the ravager pouch. I find that previous information useless, misleading and incorrect. If somebody will want to use boost, he will check the mining page. Feel free to discuss. Cinariel (talk) 20:17, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
Some buffs don't actually affect sandstone in any way.
- Mining cape only works on core rocks
- Honed doesn't appear to have chat messages, but others have noticed getting extra sandstone through only the honed buff. The honed description mentions nothing of this. Could be a different perk affecting sandstone?
- Collector's insignia presumably works, but the collector's insignia page has a table of affected ores that conflicts this. There's also the claims that it affects one rock node, and not the other.
Could someone clean the relevant articles after validating each buff, please.
Pocket Sapphi (talk) 19:43, 21 December 2019 (UTC)
- Mining cape does not work
Pocket Sapphi (talk) 14:45, 22 December 2019 (UTC)
I have confirmed that the collector's insignia works on both red sandstone rocks and the Prif crystal sandstone rock. Not confirmed Edimmu.
Robert571 (talk) 09:24, 8 September 2020 (UTC)