Clarification on the spawning mechanic[edit source]
This page implies that a raven will appear one day at midnight UTC, stay until 13:00 UTC, and then it's gone forever and you have to wait for the next one to spawn 13 days afterwards. However the calculator only has 2 states: "There is currently a raven spawned" and "The last raven spawned earlier today and has since disappeared" which implies that the raven will appear every day at midnight UTC, vanish at 13:00 UTC and keep doing that until you've spotted it, whereupon it will not come back and you have to wait for the next raven to spawn 13 days after the one you just spotted spawned (I think that just about makes sense). Which one is it, because either the article or the calculator needs correcting.22:25, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
- The calculator information is cached. If you're not sure whether or not to believe it, you can click the little (wrong?) button and it will force a recalculation. But there is indeed a third state, which is "The last raven spawned X days ago". MolMan 22:29, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oh so there is. Sorry, I didn't see that, I was only looking inside the one IF statement, I didn't see that it was stacked inside a second one. I'm going to have a go at making a similar calculator in my Excel spreadsheet I use, that updates every time I open it. I've got it working to tell me where the circus is at any specific time even accounting for local differences to UTC. That took quite a few hours for me to get working right, and this is a similar sort of tricky.22:39, October 30, 2014 (UTC)
Title easter egg[edit source]
- Player: <Player>, the Ravensworn.
- Baxtorian: The Ravensworn? Should that mean something?
- Player: Well it took a long time to get, so I wanted to show off.
- Baxtorian: It does sound impressive, I'll give you that.
Different colors[edit source]
- The first picture uploaded to the wiki for the Prifddinas raven (which was the first one spotted in-game to the best of my knowledge) was a red one for me, actually. Imgur album from when it was first spotted. — Heaven Sent (talk) 10:22, November 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I've seen the red before as well. I'll check the screenshots I made from the beginning and report back here. 10:44, November 12, 2015 (UTC)