Talk:Quiet Before the Swarm
Haertyew's comments[edit source]
Murder mystery rip off much..
Toll Booth part is like...impossible...
Haertyew 13:23, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Toll Booth....[edit source]
What the heck are you supposed to do here???? I got all 3 memories across, but nothing is happening...
You have to get yourself across too...
Found Solution![edit source]
Alright, it goes...
You with Bernard
Come back alone
Send Ami and Diana
Bernard comes back
Bernard+You go across
Ah, thank you. Would have been great if the genius quest writers had mentioned you needed to be over too...
Solution to Second Puzzle -
Commodore - At the helm, thinking about Jessika, saw clouds
Korasi - In the hold, thinking about promotion, saw the pest
Diana - On the deck, thinking about fighting, saw a seagull
Bernard - In the crow's nest, thinking about lunch, saw seaweed
Ami - In the rigging, thinking about sister, saw shark
220.127.116.11 13:39, June 24, 2010 (UTC) -Zodi Bold text
It's Grayzag.[edit source]
Five major markers as to how the proof about Grayzag was conducted.
1) It is a villain from our newby-times(Admittedly, I only remembered this one just now) * Confirmed in Dev Blog 2) The time has come to put names to the Void Knights’ faces and get inside their heads (literally, in some cases!) as you unscramble thoughts, guide broken memories into place and fight your way to the truth – but the truth is never black and white; there are always shades of grey... ~ The Newspost with Today's Release 3) The Quest Requirements. 4) The location of the pest, as revealed in the quest. 5) The attacker was a male wizard.
ArnoudX 14:41, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- The biggest giveaway is Imp Catcher as a requirement, with no apperant reason. Also, the "Shades of Gray" quote confirms it more. Grayzag, and he wears Gray. The Mistress of Poison 07:49, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Cake for Sam[edit source]
If you give Sam a cake, hell have an amusing little dialogue in wich he gets quite emotional. Something for the trivia maybe?
Iavirissa 16:16, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- More appropriate for his NPC article I would think. --Whiplash 14:47, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Ive added it to the notes there:)
- Iavirissa 16:16, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
One of the trivias is about an irony relavance to the riot of climbing boots in world 66, can someone explain why this is Ironic? (Maybe I just don't get it :/)20:42, June 24, 2010 (UTC)
Is the sword that you have to carry and use for a short time obtainable?
Not yet18.104.22.168 11:17, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
Not atm but I have a strong feeling it will be released in future void knight quest.
Godly Dork 11:21, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
The Room where Korasi will be resting for curing, it looks like the room of Mrs. Cheevers in Recruitment Drive expect that it's different.
=P. I'll reword it know.
07:08, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
I was told when I first tried starting that I needed to play Pest Control, even though I played twice the day before, and a lot of other seemed to have the same problem. Was this a Bug? If so should we add a section for it? User: Happyhobo-117
- Yeah, it's a bug. I'm pretty sure that this is mentioned somewhere in the article, that's where I first heard of it. --ɳex undique 20:59, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
Confronting Jessika, Image removed due to issues[edit source]
My friend's name is not fully censored, though it's missing a few words, just a couple of minutes ago, my friend had to shut down his account due to he being hacked, I thought this was the only linked source, so I had to remove it.
It will be back up in 7 days. Rsrealm 21:04, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
My friend played a little joke on me. Sorry, but I will put back that photo. Rsrealm 01:20, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
The Cake is a Lie?[edit source]
Whenever you are talking to Knight Benard while investigation the pest escaping, he says "He hoards cake and lies about it." Could this be a reference to the Cake is a Lie meme or is it just coincidence?