Talk:Queen Black Dragon
- 1 Concept art
- 2 Extra Drops
- 3 Sharks
- 4 Dying in the Lair
- 5 Dragon orientated gear.
- 6 QBD article revamp.
- 7 Dragonkin Info?
- 8 Size/Grotworms
- 9 QBD for slayer
- 10 Draconic Visage
- 11 Queenie's collar ?
- 12 And two more things...
- 13 Deflect
- 14 Spirit Kyatt
- 15 Onyx/Uncut Onyx
- 16 Double Death
- 17 QBD Hitpoints
- 18 New drop
- 19 Drops
- 20 Raw Sharks
- 21 Invention Equipment XP
- 22 neck
Concept art[edit source]
Extra Drops[edit source]
Can an editor please add that qbd can drop up to 5 magic seeds, i have had this loot multiple times
Can one of the editors add in that QBD also drops Torstol Seed (1) and Yew Logs (300).
I've had both as a drop. Thanks
31 Fire Talismans and a Loop half if an editor could add those too please.
Whoever added 200 Raw Swordfish, please remove that, its a ROW specific drop, not QBD.
[[User:Skyir|Skyir 16:03, June 3, 2012 (UTC)]]
1 Water talisman + 3,000 coins. Add in please.
Edit: Those are rare drop table drops. Please expand them at the bottom of the page please ;-)
Duradel2184.108.40.206 22:20, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
Not sure if this is the right place to say this, it is my first time but I keep getting 40 raw shark noted and I never have. I got it 3 times in a row and 2 more times after that, maybe they added it to normal drops I am not sure.FantaMango (talk) 07:25, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
Dying in the Lair[edit source]
If you die in the lair, where is your gravestone? Or is your gear just lost?
Dragon orientated gear.[edit source]
Hello all, i came across this concept art image on the runescape forums in a thread about RuneCast.
And it got to my attention that the player in front is wearing some new kind of weapon (to me it looks like the dragon crossbow or something) and a new cape. Anyone got ideas what it might be? :) AmoVos 17:46, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- ooh yeah, to me it looks like a dragon crossbow also, I'm thinking maybe the cape (or possibly the weapon) could be the damage-reduction thing as a reward from the upcoming quest song from the depths, mentioned in bts? i guess we'll just have to wait and find out :)
- she looks scary. 17:54, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It is the coral crossbow that was released in the song from the depths quest, and has ben ocnfirmed to be upgradable upon the release of the QBD by Thurgo.
- It is confirmed it will be combat 2100 @ youtube /watch?v=Ysn5FtFXBUA
dont be a prick and edit out something just because you haven't seen it.
QBD article revamp.[edit source]
Could someone please add a strategy guide and fix the drop template as the Dragon kiteshield CAN be sold via GE. Thanks in Advance
, 17:39, May 29, 2012 (UTC)anzu68
Anzu, I can create a page, however an extensive guide won't be available for a while
CallumRhysEvans 18:39, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
Dragonkin Info?[edit source]
The update mentioned some info about the dragonkin lore being one of her drops. Has anyone got it yet? --220.127.116.11 19:23, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I am a fucking retard, could you explain please? --Henneyj 19:29, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- A direct quote from the update:
- "A Barrows-style treasure chest appears, filled with bolts, combat items and dragonkin lore, as well as some items unique to this update."
- I'm asking if anyone has gotten that lore yet and, if so, what does it say?--18.104.22.168 19:39, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
- A direct quote from the update:
First_dragonkin_journal - Try this
CallumRhysEvans 23:32, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
The Queen Black Dragon`s head is disproportionate to her body, given that a player may walk inside her stomach in "A Song From the Depths"
The presence of grotworms in the Queen Black Dragon`s stomach may suggest that they are eaten intentionaly to act as a gird, killing anything alive that the Queen Black Dragon eats. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
- In a interview with Mod Osborn, he said that the QBD was so old and huge, with rotting scales and stuff, that these parasites, the grotworms crawl into her. Also, it isn't really disproportionate, most reptiles' stomach can be many times larger than the head, look at a snake, it can eat stuff nearly 10 times it's size.
01:07, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
- This is with the assumption that the Queen Has a Snake/Worm like body with muscles that can extend to acomidate large items. However when eaten we see that the Queens stomach forms a solid floor and walls. this would mean that she has muscles keeping this "room" solid enough to walk on. this would easily add another 5-10 yards of muscle beyond what is seen. for this to be proportionate the queen would need to have a body larger than FIVE lumbidge castles. making the head we see unequil to the body.
- Komodo dragon here, the komodo dragon's stomach is about 4 times it's head, roughly, you said it's body roughly 5 times larger than the lumbridge castles, well, I'd say it's head is about the size of one castle, 4 castle length, I'd say it's pretty proportionate, that and the fact that the Queen is elongated shape, some snakes and most worms have their stomach and intestines as one straight line from the mouth to the anus, it is very big compared to their bodies. Also, please sign your posts and put them after the previous one by typing in ~~~~ after your post, thanks.
Tofurkey098 19:57, June 2, 2012 (UTC)01:24, May 30, 2012 (UTC) The point of what was said was that her head Isn`t the sise of lumbridge castle. so you just nullified your own arguement. CYA!
QBD for slayer[edit source]
Does anyone know/can anyone confirm if QBD counts towards a black dragon task?
QBD has been confirmed by a JMod that it does not count towards a task.
[[Special:Contributions/126.96.36.199|Skyir 04:20, May 31, 2012 (UTC)]]
- That Jmod is wrong then. I forgot to take a screenie, but Monster Examine told me she is a slayer monster. 03:22, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
Draconic Visage[edit source]
Add draconic visage to rewards.
Sign your posts. also draconic visage is on the rewards list.
Tofurkey098 23:16, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
Queenie's collar ?[edit source]
What is the porpose of the Queen Black Dragons collar? I assume that it was either used by the dragonkin observer to keep control of his "Project" or as part of the artifact system used to keep her asleep. are there any j-mod sources stating the purpose of her collar? Tofurkey098 23:13, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
And two more things...[edit source]
Are all those drops noted? I mean 9 dragonstones and the like? because it would seem you would quickly run out of inventory space collecting them if they aren't...
None of these drops are noted, but you can deposit them directly to your bank without having to take them to your inventory.
Skyir 16:05, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Can anyone take screenshots of the Queen Black Dragon with her crystal skin and hardened carapace? Just one quick full screen shot, no need for detail?
Tofurkey098 02:09, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Tofurkey098 02:42, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
Erm; thanks a lot, the pictures are better than anything I'd hoped for, but I was asking if you could put them up on the actual article... I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to paste pictures in articles
Added to article. AND SIGN YOUR POSTS!
Tofurkey098 11:26, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- From the one time I fought her I think I remember deflection not working, but not 100% sure. 15:28, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
Spirit Kyatt[edit source]
I recall that against Nomad, the Spirit Kyatt was used as an effective way to kill him - the Kyatt would do most of the damage, as opposed to the player. Does this work against the QBD? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 21:35, June 22, 2012 (UTC).
- I think that Nomad's defence is higher than the dragon's. It isn't hard to hit often on her, she just has an immense amount of hitpoints. 15:28, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
Onyx/Uncut Onyx[edit source]
Both the Onyx page and Uncut Onyx page mention that you can get them from killing her. There seems to be something wrong with this because firstly, neither are listed on the drops on this page, and second, I don't think she would drop both uncut and cut variants (though I don't know first hand). The uncut onyx page says you can get one from killing her and the cut onyx page mentions that you can get two from killing her, but again, neither cut/uncut is listed as a drop here. Jetdeagon (talk) 05:29, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
Double Death[edit source]
It should be mentioned that, if both you and the Queen die at the same time, upon entry to her lair you will instead be taken to the reward chest. I don't know where to mention this and honestly didn't check to see if it would be in the article (sorry if it is). Nothing special here. (talk) 22:14, October 9, 2012 (UTC)
QBD Hitpoints[edit source]
Based on the exp drops from each hit, the QBD gives total combat experience equal to 1.68 times what you hit, or 3.15 times more than the base. A full QBD kill, excluding exp from killing worm spawns, gives exactly 50,400 exp. Thus, the QBD has total hitpoints of 30,000 (7,500 per phase) rather than 75,000. 184.108.40.206 15:31, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
New drop[edit source]
I just killed QBD and got a Rune sq shield in the reward chest. I did have a RoW but It's not listed on the rare drop table so can we assume It's something she can now drop?21:40, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Feel free to keep a drop log, either in your user space or on this talk page. IP220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:39, June 24, 2014 (UTC)
I swear on me mum that they added lantadyme seeds to her drop table. I have gotten them 9 times since 10.10.2014 with like 150 kills (without second rdt drop)18.104.22.168 14:45, October 11, 2014 (UTC)Sokeripala
Raw Sharks[edit source]
They are not directly consumable, and may drop in tandem with sara brews, sup restores, or rocktails. Conversely, of sara brews, sup restores, and rocktails, only one may be received. So, raw sharks technically aren't on the consumables table. I've moved them to the "other" table. Nolanlemahn (talk) 01:26, January 14, 2015 (UTC)
Invention Equipment XP[edit source]
I have tried, in vain, to find a way to add the XP killing the Queen Black Dragon gives to your equipment.
It gave 685 XP on my main-hand weapon, and 362 XP on my off-hand weapon. Thus, it should give 1,047 XP for a 2H weapon.
Would anyone be able to advise me on how to add this information, or add it to the article?
22.214.171.124 16:08, March 26, 2016 (UTC)