My prismatic pendant for construction lost all of its charges but is still a construction pendant (not the black depleted one). I wanted to convert my second prismatic pendant one for a construction pendant as well, but it sais I can't because I still have one, although that one should be empty and with Diango.
- The way pendants work was changed when the prismatics were added.
- You can only have one normal and one prized pendant for each skill.
- They no longer turn into depleted prized pendants or depleted pendants; instead they keep the name of the pendant they were originally.
- This is because they can now be recharged using the recharge gems, which used to be the skill set recharges.
- Once you have all 50 pendants (25 normal, 25 prized), you will no longer see pendants on the wheel; at this point the recharge gems will become more common.
Hope this helps.12:51, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Just a heads up: selecting Archaeology destroys this with no warning (at least when I did on the "embargo end"). Reported it as a bug so, don't waste yours for now. Undefined (talk) 01:49, 21 October 2020 (UTC)