Information to be researched: Portents of Health[edit source]
Question to be answered wthin article:
- Do you require the stated Divination evel to use the portent, or just to make it?
- Does the consumption of a portent pause your attacks?
- Can the portent be consumed simultaneously to food being consumed?
- How often can portents be consumed (e.g. every 0.6 seconds... etc.)
- If your health is already below 50% (e.g. you fell more than 1 potent worth below 50% and got healed already by 1 potent, will a second then kick in followed by a 3rd etc? until you are once again over 50% health?
- Yes. If you sustain an attack that drops your health to almost zero and you only have low-level portents, they will repeatedly kick in until you are returned to 50% (or you run out of portents). —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 14:22, February 20, 2014 (UTC).
What is the point of Portents[edit source]
Portents heal the same (or sometimes less) than the food used to create them in the first place and they are not stackable. They are more expensive than their baseline food counterpart so what is the point?
I might as well buy a pre-cooked shark for 1.6k than a Portent VIII for 5k+.
If Im not in to buying food and prefer to fish and cook my own, the cost of energies are so high that its more economical to sell energy and actually buy the food than make my own. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Quaeldorn (talk) on 14:33, February 20, 2014 (UTC).
Article is missing portents of degradation[edit source]
Article is missing portents of degradation 188.8.131.52 21:33, May 24, 2014 (UTC)