Talk:Oreb, the Magister
So why is this a page separate from The Magister page? From the lore within the dungeon, they're both the same person. Think there should just be a separate tab, not a separate page. 03:18, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
- For a few reasons.
- The drop tables are different, unless I'm mistaken and now you can get the khopeshes without keys.
- He does not count toward a magister reaper task, or the kill counter, and so on
- His attacks are weaker and some mechanics are missing
- 03:40, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
- I have not fought it during my solo run, so I don't know on the drop table. But I can see his attack being weaker and such. So nvm on my discussion. 04:43, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
I originally had my doubts when I mass created the pages for each miniboss from ED3, but I assumed that he might be different from the Magister kinda like Masuta the Descended (miniboss ED3) is different from Masuta the Ascended (ED1 boss). 14:53, 26 February 2019 (UTC)