Tiaras or Talismans?[edit source]
- Yes you can use tiaras. -- Mercifull (Talk) 09:42, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- No, you do not have to show tiaras to Wizard Elriss. She only accepts talismans. Note that tiaras do not work as replacements for talismans. 09:45, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
Just Members?[edit source]
If you go on a non-members world with this talisman, does it still function?
- No, omni-talismans are members only. Babyvegeta93 16:11, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
Quest Requirement[edit source]
Do you need to complete the quests required for the tiaras, such as the Mourning's End Part II (Death) and Legacy of Seergaze (Blood) in order to obtain the Omni Talisman?
- Confirmed, quest requirements for Death and Blood Talisman are not necessary in order to obtain the talisman. Kimmerrayy 16:41, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
Showed her the talismans, nothing happens[edit source]
I showed her the talismans by using them on her. I showed her each individual one (all twelve) and she said "Thank you." I leveled from 51-52. Whenever I use another talisman on her, my character says "I have a talisman to show you", then nothing. Glitch? --20:53, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Never mind, I forgot the Chaos talisman. -_- -- 20:59, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Omni talisman and all other talisman can now be combined with the new wicked hood so this is quite needs to be updated
Does the Wicked Hood Work?[edit source]
Can the wicked hood fulfill the requirements for showing her the talismans? 188.8.131.52 23:25, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
- No, I just tried it. "I'm sorry, I have no use for that", she says in response. I am missing one talisman and I don't know which one it is. And there is no way to find out... So aggravating! 3ICE (talk) 04:32, September 7, 2012 (UTC)