- Oppose - This shouldn't be merged with Lunar Sea. They're two different seas. The Lunar Sea is part of the Northern Sea. C Teng talk 00:34, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose - The Lunar Sea is just a small part of the Northern Sea. Later on, when areas like Kudos Island are added, it won't make sense to say they're part of a sea named after an island on the other side of Gielinor. Morian Smith 00:43, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose-Clearly from a glance it is obvious that the North and Lunar sea are different both in inhabitants and geography.--Azaz129 00:45, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose-Compare Aegean, Adriatic and Ionian Seas, they are all part of the Mediterranean but different areas. Wait until more northern land stuff is released.--Crocodiles4 14:27, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, when I uploaded that image, I accidently named it "Eastern Sea" instead of "Northern Sea." But it's still a pic of the Northern Sea. C Teng talk 00:49, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
Heading North[edit source]
I'm reluctant to remove that bit about the Majarrat heading to an area north or that sea, because we already know they're heading north of the Fremennik lands. However, there's still a chance that that sea will have something to do with the ritual as well... What should I do?