- Leave the article deleted is better. I thought this was a real article. --184.108.40.206 00:11, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- If this page exists, it prevents people form making the same pages we always see (black phat addy dragon etc). Which is a good thing [[Image:Drunk dragon.png|Drunk dragon]]Cheers! Atlandy 16:04, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, but unlike black phats or dragon platebodies, which are rumors, the mini-game was officially announced by Jagex, so we know it will exist... There was an article, for example, about the grim reaper hood weeks before the event came out, because Jagex had officially confirmed it. Regabuh 01:46, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
Black Crossbow[edit source]
Should Black Crossbow redirected here until the Treasure Trails update?
== dont delete ==[edit source]
the item exists !!!!!! but just not yet this is the item jagex talks about in behind the scenes--j-g 15:47, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- Which item? Every non-existant item redirects here, so you'll have to be more specific. C Teng talk 21:01, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
He is right I typed in '9mm revolver'... i doubt anybody else typed that in.
D Platebody and D Claws are out =)[edit source]
Maybe someone should edit a page about the New Dragon Platebody and Dragon Claws.. I don't have the skills to do it
- Hehe,You'll never know if it's a fluke by Jagex.They like to play with our minds.Good luck to whoever finishes the quest.
They are IN the Grand Exchange.. D Claws 120k D Plate 30m
Dragon sword[edit source]
Dragon kiteshield[edit source]
On the website if u look on top and c the pic with the girl looking up at the temple, i have no dought she is wearing a dragon kiteshield. Future hint perhaps?
9mm revolver[edit source]
Why does this page even exist to be redirected to this page in the first place? I never remember anyone talking about this, guns yes, but nothing this specific...--Long Live Armadyl 22:44, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Was in quick chat 22:45, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
Dragon Kiteshield[edit source]
I was look around on the Runescape home page and i too noticed the woman or man with very long hair holding what looks to be a dragon kite if i remember correctly they did the same thing before the came out with the dragon pl8 body. Maybe it is a hit i guess we will just have to wait and see, maybe the woman or man with very long hair is suppose to be a hint that there will be a new quest which a dragon kite will be a possible reward or drop. --Tankbond 23:39, December 19, 2009 (UTC)Tankbond
- Its a Toktz-ket-xil (aka Obsidian shield), as (supposedly) confirmed by a JMod (can't find the thread though, the 51st page monster must've had it). 23:47, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
"nonexistance" does not belong on this wiki. anyone who searches for an item that does not exist will get either a redirect or no search results, making it abudantly clear that this item is, in fact, nonexistant. Claws402 (talk) 00:59, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Or they may be confused and decide to create a page for the item. This page is useful for such reason, no need to delete. MolMan 01:01, March 14, 2013 (UTC)