- 1 Untitled
- 2 Safe spots?
- 3 Rune Kite?
- 4 cadantine seed
- 5 irit seed
- 6 holy water
- 7 Old image
- 8 Herb Seeds
- 9 Trivia's Relevancy?
- 10 Fire talisman
- 11 Dragon Dagger
- 12 Ring of wealth glitched?
- 13 Uglies?
- 14 Updated with new information
- 15 Missing from drops table
- 16 Misclassification
- 17 Updated with new information
- 18 Rune gauntlets + RDT
- 19 Spawn of Duke Orcus
What slayer level do you need to kill these???)
I don't know who said that but I have the same question. And shouldn't the rune boots drop be given more prominence? Mathwhiz90601 05:49, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
Safe spots?[edit source]
Are there any for these? If so, it should be in article
Rune Kite?[edit source]
Is that a typo? I have killed literally over 2000 of these and never got one, and I never even heard of any other player getting a rune kite from them either.
REPLY: I've had one rune kite from 80-96 Slayer. Incredibly rare, even moreso than the Dragonstone.18.104.22.168 16:31, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
REPLY: i too can confirm they drop rune kiteshields. bloody rare drop too
Anyone have an image of the old nech's?--Kodeman76 00:04, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
cadantine seed[edit source]
they drop it
irit seed[edit source]
holy water[edit source]
holy water does not effect them, all it does is hit zeroes Starcrater 05:05, October 31, 2009 (UTC)
- I can confirm this --Golduin 05:49, December 18, 2011 (UTC)
Old image[edit source]
Here it is, in case of whatever []
Herb Seeds[edit source]
Is it really necessary that we have Herb Seeds and the individual seeds?01:34, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
- agreed, i think herb seeds should be removed and any herb seeds not already listed individually should be added. most varieties is too vague anyway.Henneyj 02:19, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Im still pretty noob at this, so do you want to do it? or should i attempt to do it? 02:22, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
They now drop uncut d stones with the ring of wealth, I don't know how to add it to the table.
Trivia's Relevancy?[edit source]
It seems that most of the trivia on this page actually belongs on the Death Spawns' page. Should it be moved?
Catlo 07:45, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
Fire talisman[edit source]
I killed one and it dropped 34 noted fire talismans.
Theres no fire talisman on the dorp table and neither is it in the rare drop table.
I was wearing a charged ring of wealth at the time so it might be overlooked.
Anyone else ever heard of getting fire talisman drop?
Dragon Dagger[edit source]
I got a dragon dagger drop, should probably add that.
Nevermind; rare drop table.
Could the Charm log possibly be seperated into Chaos Tunnel and non-Chaos Tunnel kills? The rates are different.22.214.171.124 02:04, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
Ring of wealth glitched?[edit source]
On every single kill, my ring of wealth "shines more brightly", theres no way I'm that lucky, and its shining for even the cheapest of things.
I just got 200 addy bolts. Theyre not in list. Also not in rare drop table.
I just got 467 noted yew logs drop from killing them in the slayer tower.
126.96.36.199 15:19, November 4, 2011 (UTC) Don.
they also drop torstol seeds
i just got a torstol seed from these 188.8.131.52 05:28, November 18, 2012 (UTC)XxWitheRxX
Under the monster info, it says "Uglies" is an alternative name. I've never seen them called this by anyone. It looks like someone was trying to be funny. Should that be removed? Stinky Troll 17:54, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- They're called that by Thok, during one of the Dungeoneering Sagas. It's a valid alternative name. 184.108.40.206 17:58, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Updated with new information[edit source]
These drop Dragon helms, just got one as a drop and dunno how to add it to the list.
It was in the slayer tower 220.127.116.11 20:13, June 28, 2013 (UTC)RSN:Nopea
Missing from drops table[edit source]
At least two drops missing from the drops section:
- Adamant Battleaxe
- Rune 2h Sword
These are listed as Attack Style: Melee, but they drop Golden Rocks for the Ranged skill. I don't know how to change this 18.104.22.168 06:26, October 16, 2014 (UTC)
- The data on this page is correct, and according to the golden rock page for the ranged rocks: "Killing any monster weak to melee that drops summoning charms.", which matches Nechs perfectly. IP22.214.171.124 (talk) 06:44, October 16, 2014 (UTC)
- The info from the Golden rock page neither proves or disproves the correctness of this page. Monsters weak to melee that drop summoning charms use ranged, according to the combat triangle, so they drop ranged rocks. It says Melee on the official wiki as well, but it doesn't make sense with this monster's weakness and golden rock drop. If you examine the rock it drops it produces the text "A rock found while fighting rangers"
- 126.96.36.199 08:15, October 16, 2014 (UTC)
- The official wiki often had mistakes, it's not exactly a perfect source. I know that Nechs use melee and are weak to melee. I never used the fact that they give golden rocks as proof that the information is correct, rather, I said that them giving ranged rocks does not proof that the information here is invalid. This golden rock article was changed based on observations by users; not the official wiki. IP188.8.131.52 (talk) 09:16, October 16, 2014 (UTC)
Updated with new information[edit source]
Not listed, but I got a Dragon Helm drop from them.184.108.40.206 12:34, April 18, 2015 (UTC)4/18/2015
- rdt MolMan 12:35, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
Rune gauntlets + RDT[edit source]
Spawn of Duke Orcus[edit source]
I found a Tweet from Mod Jack https://twitter.com/JagexJack/status/481144942006665216 saying that he planned them to be Duke Orcus' spawn, but, as you know, I am terrible at citing on Wiki's, so if someone would like to put that source in for me, that would be cool. Elf of Seren (talk) 05:06, March 22, 2017 (UTC)
- That should do it. Also on Duke Orcus. - 05:15, March 22, 2017 (UTC)